Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.

User Tag List

Amateur

Oct 2009

Salem, Tamil Nadu, India

Supports:

Roger Federer and Chelsea

vCash
    PC Gamer Tag: nirmalbalajigrf

PESEdit.com 2013 Patch is online compatible?

Got Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 for PC on today morning. I have to patch the game with PESEdit.com 2013 Patch 1.1, so I can get correct kits, league and team logos. If I patch PES 2013 with PESEdit.com 2013 Patch, then its possible to play online modes without any problem? I patched PES 2010 with Kit Online Collection which works both online and offline. But I'm not sure about PESEdit.com 2013 Patch!! Any ideas?

1st Team Reserve

Jul 2007

Sussex, England.

Supports:

Charlie Brooker

vCash
    PSN ID: Rowan146
    You're better off asking on the PESEdit forums surely?

http://pesedit.com/forums/forum.php

Amateur

Oct 2009

Salem, Tamil Nadu, India

Supports:

Roger Federer and Chelsea

vCash
    PC Gamer Tag: nirmalbalajigrf
    It seems there is an online switches which can enable online play without any problems.

Semi Pro

Sep 2009

London, United Kingdom

Supports:

Manchester United

vCash
    PC Gamer Tag: BLaZiNgSPEED
    I used PESEdit before it works. There's a switcher for online. But I didn't like it because it was hectic to keep switching for playing online.
    Kit Online Collection is the best imho. But currently I couldn't find one for PES 2013. I used it for PES 2010 with no problems whatsoever. Having downloaded it from Evo-Web. I asked the same guy if Kit Online Collection is in the works. But he didn't respond. I guess we'll have to look for another alternative patch.

But for now I am not in a desperate situation.

Trialist

Sep 2012

ALexandria

Supports:

PES

vCash
    Yes it works perfectly , i use it now , you have to use online switch first and then you will be able to play online with fully licensed kits and logos .

1st Team Reserve

Aug 2011

land where my blood has spilt

Supports:

FIXI-Crescent

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLaZiNgSPEED View Post
    I used PESEdit before it works. There's a switcher for online. But I didn't like it because it was hectic to keep switching for playing online.
    Kit Online Collection is the best imho. But currently I couldn't find one for PES 2013. I used it for PES 2010 with no problems whatsoever. Having downloaded it from Evo-Web. I asked the same guy if Kit Online Collection is in the works. But he didn't respond. I guess we'll have to look for another alternative patch.

Good luck with that. I have been searching since PES 2012 came out. Editing community for PC (Option Files) pretty much dead. The only thing left is installer and patch like PESEDIT, Smoke, and Jenkey's.

By the way, where did you acess Kit Online Collection? I tried accessing pes-patch but my browser blocked it, suspected of malware. From google safe searching diagnostic, it return with this result:
    Safe Browsing
    Diagnostic page for pes-patch.com

What is the current listing status for pes-patch.com?

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 627 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-09-26, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-08-29.

Malicious software includes 1 trojan(s), 1 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 6 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including freeattorneyconsulting.com/, cpaeffect.com/.

3 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including clicksor.com/, cpaeffect.com/, clicksor.net/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS24940 (HETZNER), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, pes-patch.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days

Semi Pro

Sep 2009

London, United Kingdom

Supports:

Manchester United

vCash
    PC Gamer Tag: BLaZiNgSPEED
    Yeah that site comes with a malware warning for me too. But I didn't download it from there.
    I usually go to Evo-Web for downloading patches.

Here's what I used for PES 2010 which worked perfectly well online with no problems whatsoever!
    http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=55619
    This is the best really. Never had any issues online and it doesn't require a switcher. Sadly there's not one like that for PES 2013 now.

I PM'd this guy if he's planning to make one for PES 2013 but no response yet. I don't think he'll respond as he's already logged in several times on the forum and didn't reply.

I don't see why the modding community would be dead. Actually I think in a couple of months time it will revive again. PES 2013 is the best game since PES 6. So all the PC Gamers or at least a large number who have switched to Pro Evo this year will be anxious to make a patch to fix all those licensed kits and logos.
    Last edited by BLaZiNgSPEED; 26-09-2012 at 11:57 PM.

Trialist

Nov 2012

new york

Supports:

arsenal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLaZiNgSPEED View Post

please anyone,,where do i download this online switcher for pes 2013 pc...............i need it urgently

Thread Information