Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    1st Team Reserve

Feb 2011

Croatia

Supports:

-Real Madrid-

vCash
    PC Gamer Tag: neno0006

Best Formations,tactics and players suggestions By Neno ( PES 2013)

Many of you have wondered why I did not open a topic like last year about formations, tactics and player selection.
    To be honest I really did not have time because of work, various commitments and desire to play MLO.
    I recently got a new obligation, I became sporting director of the club in town where I live and it took away a lot of time.
    But here I am singled free time and willingness to help those who dont have good results in MLO and those who want to be even better.
    Here after nearly 500 games played in the MLO, many combinations and testing, with the certainty I can tell you that this is one of the most effective formations and tactics.
    Those who know me, know that I like to help people, whether it's about the game or things in real life...
    So, first I will announce the formations and sliders that I use currently and which achieves perfect results.
    After that, I will announce the formations that I've tested, they are very good but there is no place for them in tactic presets, because the game offers only 4 tactic presets.
    Of course some of you they will not fit but I think the majority will fit good and you will be very satisfied with the effect, and I believe that it will improve yours win %

My first formation which I always starts the match and its sliders

I play online from PES 6 and I still think that this formation is one of the strongest and deadliest
    With this formation always starts the game and waiting for the enemy to counter attack until I see that his style of play..

This is my formation called by me "All or nothing".I switch to this formation when I find that the first formation does not work and when I losing ..

Its very effective and in most games that I lose I can get back into match very quickly..

My third formation called by me is "hook"..This Formation and her sliders are very effective agianst spammers and SM abusers because defensive line slider is on 5..Also with this formation you can increase attack level by 1 or 2

My 4th formation called by me is "hourglass" because it has the same shape and playing with her patient and wait for the enemy's mistake..Also with this formation you can increase attack level by 2 or full...

Only these four formations I have recently used because I think they have enough to outwit the enemy and get win .. The only thing that is up to you during the game is that you must make your own judgment wich one of these formation to use at specific moment..

Formations are very good and effective,and anyone of you can adjust sliders..
    Here are explanation what slider is for what:

Sliders Explanation:

Player support:

So this basically this dictates how teammates move around the ball carrier, so it's correct in it's called player support, where it's confusing is offensive and defensive.

So values 0-6, what they do is make players provide options sideways and many backwards 'safe options' to the ball carrier. So with Barca for example, this is set to 0, so it makes Barca play a lot of safe, backwards, sideways passes, So overall it means, 'slow orientated build up'.

values 7-13 (balanced) Just means teams will attack normally and player on the ball as standard look for options ahead of them unless the player isn't in clear space, teammates won't always run ahead of the ball carrier.

values 14-20 means fast attacking, team mates always look to get ahead of the ball carrier and the team is encourages to look only for forward passes!

Support Range

Support range shows how close the players stay to around the ball carrier

so values 0-6 mean the players keep close together, (Barcelona Arsenal) it's useful for short passing game, tiki taka etc..

7-13 is standard

14-20 means players spread away from the ball carrier, this is useful for teams that counter

Position Switch

Position switch dictate how much freedom players have to temporarily play in different designated positions or switch places with players in similar positions.

0-6 means player rarley if ever switch positions (tactically disciplined)

7-13 means players will now and gain switch with players in a similar position, so for example the left central midfielder and right central midfielder or two strikers will change the sides they are playing, same with centre backs even.

14-20 is similar to that above but If a player finds himself out of postion he will then take up the nearest position designated for a while, the drop back to his designated position.

So for example i a center back charges forward, if he ends up in midfield he will stay there for a bit,t hen move back, same with striker coming back to defend. It's built to give you the option to give your players the choice to swap around a bit in bid to confuse the opposition and say if a center back is getting the better of a striker, maybe swap for a secound with a winger and see if it confuses him.

Attacking Style:

Attacking style is quite important for player runs and general player movement when attacking.

0-6 means players will drift and congregate out in wide positions to support he ball carrier in making attacking moves out wide

7-13 (balanced) players will maintain their shape

14-20 players will congregate more in the middle, and wide men for example will come inside to offer support through the middle.

Pressing

Pressing is both how intense your team presses the oppositions ball carrier and also i've noticed a zonal element to this.

0-6 (loose) makes players stand off the ball carrier and the player will focus much more and working with his teammates as a unit.

7-13 players, won't actively close down the opposition, they will tend to hod shape unless the opposing ball carrier enter is, well 'zone' (Zonal marking) Maybe.

14-20 tight players will actively close down the opposition, 14-20 dictates how intense they move out of their formations shape to meet the ball carrier

Defensive Line:

Self explanatory really

0-6 Deep

7-13 Normal

14-20 High

Compactiviness:

This dictates how closely compacted your team is when closing in around the ball carrier

0-6 The team forms up as a unit very tightly in the center of the pitch

7-13 Normal

14-20 The team spreads out around the ball carrier.

Finally you should now that: 0-6 and 14-20 dictate how extreme you want your team style to be for each parameter so 14 is say relatively far from the ball carrier and 20 is very far etc..

7-13 Dictates you wan a balance but with a slight favor towards a parameter. So 7 or 8 would mean your players your players would move slightly out wide, and say 11 12 would make them move slightly towards the middle etc..

I have found this explanation on some site and copied because it will help a lot here where I have posted formations and sliders...

So here is one more good formation with my standard sliders,currently in "testing phase" but so far I won from 8/10 matches...

This formation is called by me "operation arrow"..Maybe it looks funny,but it is effective and deadly...

For those who do not know how to INCREASE/DECREASE ATTACK/DEFENCE LEVEL during game and SWITCH TACTIC PRESETS...

------------------------------------------------------ UPDATE (04.11.2012) ----------------------------------------------------

Here are 3 more good formations :

First of them is 4-3-2-1 with All Out Defence tactic and sliders
    This formation is verry good against the stronger teams from your

Well we all have problems with spammers,abusers and SM noobs and majority of us want formation to strike back,well here she is:
    Its a verry defensive formation but ready for quick counter attack..i figured out that in this PES 2013 best tactic is POSSESION...

My third formation is my personal setup that I use from 2010 PES...I didnt want to publish her her earlier,because many PC players that come here are copying my formations and play against me in MLO,so i needed to have "backup " formation against others that I have published ..

I will upload more of them soon as I test them...Aslo,I have more old formations that I have used from PES 6 - PES 2012...
    So stay tuned...
    Last edited by neno0006; 17-11-2012 at 01:41 PM.
    Havin problem with formation,tactic preset and wich players to use?
    Try my suggestions:
    https://forums.pesfan.com/showthread...Preset-by-Neno

Formations and tactics for PES 2013 (MLO) :
    http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread....28-PES-2013%29

My PES gamer tag on PC: neno0006

Trialist

Oct 2012

Portugal

Supports:

Sporting CP

vCash
    Nice formations with sliders included. Guess i have some homework to do later today improving my tactics Thanks for sharing mate.

1st Team Reserve

Feb 2011

Croatia

Supports:

-Real Madrid-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HELL--RAISER View Post
    Nice formations with sliders included. Guess i have some homework to do later today improving my tactics Thanks for sharing mate.
    You're welcome bro...
    Try my suggestions:

Part Timer

Oct 2005

Trinidad & Tobago

Supports:

Chelsea, Trindad & Tobago

vCash
    PSN ID: Makatak79
    thanks for sharing!!! great work, is it possible to have a formation that supports the all out defense?? using Pirlo as the main guy??
    Go hard or Go home!

1st Team Reserve

Feb 2011

Croatia

Supports:

-Real Madrid-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmak1979 View Post
    thanks for sharing!!! great work, is it possible to have a formation that supports the all out defense?? using Pirlo as the main guy??
    Yes I have 1 in my folder..I will post that formation when I update this topic..
    Last edited by neno0006; 24-10-2012 at 08:10 PM.
    Try my suggestions:

Part Timer

May 2011

Croatia

Supports:

Liverpool

vCash
    thx for formations )))

Amateur

Sep 2012

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Supports:

river

vCash
    i was waiting for this info!
    gonna try them, and see how they work for me.
    Thanks Neno!

i know you are busy but it would be cool to see some full matches with these formations on action.

Squad Player

Oct 2004

Kharg Island

Supports:

AC Milan & Arbroath FC

vCash
    Xbox Live Gamertag: rossco0808
    Messi at real? How you manage that? Is that mlo?
    Gamertag: rossco0808

Games Playing Right Now:

Battlefield 3 and nothing else :)

1st Team Reserve

Feb 2011

Croatia

Supports:

-Real Madrid-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by acmilanfan View Post
    Messi at real? How you manage that? Is that mlo?
    yes,MLO...
    Try my suggestions:

Trialist

Apr 2011

glasgow

Supports:

celtic

vCash
    Best Formations,tactics and players suggestions By Neno ( PES 2013)

Neno your a legend ....thanks

Squad Player

Oct 2004

Kharg Island

Supports:

AC Milan & Arbroath FC

vCash
    Xbox Live Gamertag: rossco0808
    Hmm.. Don't play mlo. I'm still struggling to buy the better players in the game despite being 4x European champs :-(
    Gamertag: rossco0808

Games Playing Right Now:

Battlefield 3 and nothing else :)

Youth Team

Nov 2003

Bromsgrove

Supports:

Everton

vCash
    PC Gamer Tag: whiteshadow
    +rep to Neno for a really useful post.
    Everton 2-0 Liverpool IMWT!!!!!!!!!

1st Team Reserve

Feb 2011

Croatia

Supports:

-Real Madrid-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by english_brit View Post
    +rep to Neno for a really useful post.
    thx bro..
    Try my suggestions:

Part Timer

Jun 2005

boro

Supports:

tottenham

vCash
    neno how did the all out attack 352 go?

1st Team Reserve

Feb 2011

Croatia

Supports:

-Real Madrid-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bramley View Post
    neno how did the all out attack 352 go?
    very vulnerable and therefore is no longer used..
    Try my suggestions:

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information