Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.

User Tag List

PES Rankings Official Event Admin

Mar 2006

Aberdeen

Supports:

Aberdeen and Man Utd

vCash
    Wii Gamer Tag: rougvie83 Xbox Live Gamertag: rougvie83

Pes2013....ps2 & psp

The PS2 and PSP versions of PES 2013 are now available in Europe today and UK tomorrow.....Enjoy people
    Last edited by rougvie83; 25-10-2012 at 09:33 AM.

"This is SPARTA - This is ROUGVIE"

1st Team Reserve

Sep 2002

Banstead

Supports:

PES1

vCash
    hoping for mine being delivered tomorrow and its a shame Konami do not have any information about the actual game/changes anywhere. Hopefully no extraordinary changes have been made.
    My Previous PES Suggestions 1,2,3,4,5

Tic-Tac sir?

Trialist

Oct 2012

st albans

Supports:

arsenal

vCash
    Pes2013....ps2 & psp

This is a ps2 game even though it's on ps3

1st Team Reserve

Sep 2002

Banstead

Supports:

PES1

vCash
    PS2 game all the way & every time for me.

Tic-Tac sir?

Youth Team

Oct 2005

Birmingham

Supports:

Liverpool

vCash
    Loads of PS2 videos on this profile...

https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingS...&view=0&page=3

Reading up on this, it appears that its the exact same game as 2012. All it is is updated teams and transfers. The transfers i'm reading are still out of date. Like Andy Carroll is still at Liverpool.

For various reasons, I have not brought a PES since 2008!

If i was too think about updating, i needs stats...

BALLS - I see there is a nice selection of balls. 18. Plenty of what appears to be fake balls from previous versions along with some Adidas, Nike & Puma balls. There was only 11 in 2008 so this appears to be a good job!

STADIUMS - Stadiums are...
    1. Wembley - English national team.
    2. Allianz Arena - Bayern Munich
    3. Blautraum Stadium - Fake! Appears to be the Schüco Arena. Home of Arminia Bielefeld! From PES5!?
    4. Old Trafford - Man Utd
    5. Santiago Bernabeu - Real Madrid
    6. Stade Louis II - Monaco. Another weird choice since they are not in the game.
    7. San Siro - AC & Inter Milan
    8. Giuseppe Meazza - What?!
    9. Stadio Olimpico - AS Roma & Lazio
    10. Stadio Ennio Tardini - Parma
    11. Stadio Artemio Franchi - Florentia
    12. Estadio do Dragao - Porto
    13. Estadio Jose Alvalade - Sporting Lisbon
    14. Estadio da Luz - Benfica
    15. Estadio De Escorpiao - Fake! Appears to be the Maracanã. Home of several Brazilian teams?
    16. Estadio De Chaco - Fake! Appears to be the Estadio Alberto J. Armando. Home of Boca Juniors.
    17. Amerigo Atlantis - Fake! A quick search and this was in PES2010 and was the Columbus Crew Stadium? Really?
    18. Saitama Stadium 2002 - Urawa Red Diamonds. :/
    19. Nakhon Ratchasima - Busan I'Park. :/
    20. Cuito Cuanavale - Bloemfontein Celtic. :/

Compared to 2008, there is less 6 stadiums. Only 6 less but The Nou Camp has been removed. Really? Why would the do that?! Also gone is Anfield & St James Park. But they have added Wembley & Old Trafford.
    Only one club side from England (but three from Portugal) and stadiums from teams not even in the game. Including non from Holland. Some strange choices.
    Also, i am guessing that the training ground is still unlockable...

TEAMS - All teams from France, Spain, Italy & Holland appear to be licensed along with Man United from England. All promoted teams and kits appear to be in place. Good job.
    My concern is the A,B & C teams. My PES2008 has 62 teams. PES2013 has 30. Take away to 20 empty slots and that's 12 less.
    Teams are...
    A:
    1. Anderlecht - Belgium
    2. Club Brugge - Belgium
    3. Dinamo Zagreb - Croatia
    4. Sparta Prague - C. Republic
    5. Copenhagen - Denmark
    6. Nordsjaelland - Denmark
    7. Bayern Munich - Germany
    8. Schalke - Germany
    9. AEK Athens - Greece
    10. Olympiacos - Greece
    11. Panathinaikos - Greece
    12. Paok - Greece
    13. Wisla Krakow - Poland
    14. Porto - Portugal
    15. Benfica - Portugal
    16. Braga - Portugal
    17. Sporting Lisbon - Portugal
    18. Cluj - Romania
    19. CSKA Moscow - Russia
    20. Spartak Moscow - Russia
    B:
    1. Zenit St Petersburg - Russia
    2. Celtic - Scotland
    3. Motherwell - Scotland
    4. Besiktas - Turkey
    5. Fenerbahce - Turkey
    6. Galatasaray - Turkey
    7. Shakhtar Donetsk - Ukraine
    8. Dynamo Kiev - Ukraine
    C:
    1. Fake 1
    2. Fake 2

Teams are a good choice. But Motherwell is a strange choice. Why not Dortmund over Schalke 04? Wisla Krakow... Have they been in every PES since?! Last year they finish 7th! Sad that there is no FC Basel.
    I find it hard too believe teams get removed to to space issues. Is FIFA can manage it....

COUNTRIES - In terms of countries, its the same Europe A&B, Africa, ect... No videos show any national teams.
    Looking for a 2012 video, Europe appears the same. Only team i'd like added is Bosnia.
    2012 seems to have Egypt, Algeria & Honduras instead on Angola, Tunisia & Trinidad & Tobago.
    When it comes too the Asia section... holy ****! They have added an extra three teams! In come China, North Korea & UAE. Also in is New Zealand but poor old Iran has been given the boot.

I did notice something called a Copa Libertadores mode (or something)... It appears to be about 40ish teams from South America. I'm guessing these teams can't be played in normal friendlies... So no Boca Juniors vs Liverpool?
    Also, i know i'm pushing my luck but i guess its not possible to edit these teams either or transfer players?!

I did see this video where it's done... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWBSWiHAkyY
    Whoever is doing it has the cursor on English league and then he's editing it? Is this a patched copy?

BOOTS - Couldn't find anything. But 2012 had 9 fake boots. Shame. Bring back the days when we could create Nike & Adidas boots. But not a biggie. As long as i can edit the colours...

What are the templates like for editing this time around? And, looking at the 2012 videos, its STILL not possible to have the Premiership letters font on shirts.

If anyone can give me any info, please let me know and i'll look into buying it. Only one problem i have is the emblems and logos! Since there is no PESFan editor to do the work for us, would the best option be too use the save data management?
    As in transfer my 2008 stuff to 2009, 2009 to 2010, 2010 to 2011, 2011 to 2012 and finally 2012 to 2013?!

I have NEVER liked Fifa or "next gen" versions of PES. I like an up to date version of PES with plenty of teams. What REALLY annoys me is that all the countries are in the game. You can play against them in cups and stuff. Why Konami just couldn't do it so all these teams where unlockable annoys me. The Albania's, the Senegals, ect... Make them available for purchase in the shop! The classic countries are there to purchase, why not the rest?!

Speaking of which, what's in the PES Shop these days? In 2008, it was 7 classic teams, players, 3 stadiums and crap like dog heads. Please say ill be surprised this time?!

Cheers for any help and ill look into tracking it down online...

1st Team Reserve

Sep 2002

Banstead

Supports:

PES1

vCash
    Great find Motherhen. I think that because of adding the Copa Libertadores, Konami have obviously removed teams, stadiums etc out of the core game.

Did you stick with PES2008 or have you gone back to playing a version earlier than this? I personally found little flaws with PES2008 (micro pause when a player does something, keepers parrying the ball, shooting power is too sensitive, there seemed to be a force field around the ball keeping players from getting it) that stopped me from playing it.

PES 2009 was very good and had some great AI
    PES 2010 was fast and the shooting was a little sensitive
    PES 2011 played a little slow for my liking
    PES 2012 plays fast and plays a good game of football but can be quite overwhelming due to the speed.

I'm still to receive my copy of PES2013 via TheHut.com but as it is costing me £13.50, I can wait but will probably be disappointed that it is in effect PES2012.

My only gripe with the game now is that after PES 2010 - for both PES 2011 & 2012, Konami changed the knock ball forward trick from being L1 + R1 to L1 + direction button forwards which doesn't work and a once frequently used trick is only used by accident now. It will probably be the same for PES2013 but I must say, one thing the next gen has right is the control method to switch to the keeper - it is so much more convenient.

Tic-Tac sir?

Youth Team

Oct 2005

Birmingham

Supports:

Liverpool

vCash
    With 2008, i lived with all the little mistakes and put up with it. I just want a game with loads of teams and a great edit mode!
    But seeing the videos with all the new kits and some of the faces look great. It makes me think about buying.
    No shops anywhere by me sell PES2013. So if i want it, i'll have to order it.

1st Team Reserve

Sep 2002

Banstead

Supports:

PES1

vCash
    Well after playing this for a month now, it does play differently to 2012. There seems to be more build up play in 2013 which I did not find in 2012. Its still a fast pace game but slightly toned down so that its not overwhelming.
    Most of the ref's have been too lenient on the minor nudges that actually warrant a free kick but it all plays smoothly and the CPU is providing some good AI again. Keepers are good - no complaints here, only disappointment so far is the lack of hi-vis ball. 2012 had a nice orange one so shame on you Konami....

Annoyingly the knock ball forward trick is still the same new method, so when my player traps the ball in space, I always muck up the ability to gently knock the ball forward and effectively take an accurate shot on goal or cross into the area. Manual passing with the right stick, is as always, deadly as hell.

Tic-Tac sir?

Thread Information