Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Squad Player

Apr 2011

Scotland

Supports:

MLO

vCash
    Xbox Live Gamertag: PESEP PSN ID: PROEVOSEPO

PES 2013 MLO Formations & Tactics By The Gladiator Powered By PESMastery.

PES 2013 Master League Online (Player Mode) Formations, Tactics & Tips

By The Gladiator
    ---------------------

PES 2013
    is realism Football requires real life football brain , patience game play & being switched on and aware of every movement of your team when you are on the ball & off the ball ! Mind you MLO is slightly different in game play Speed & AI from normal quick matches with Original Teams.
    Not forgetting that many players prefer easy boring way out buy taking advantage of the game`s weak fundamentals

After losing many games & being abused by through balls from every where
    And trying different formations, tactics, players and team style
    I learned, improved , won 6
    competitions & increased win ratio by %60 for now !

so every one can create a thread about tactics but why would you take advice & tips form some one who hasn't achieved anything !

well here`s my Winnings So far on both Formats PS3 & 360

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wanna know how?

Then please read the Guide fully as these formation & tactics are only successful for the right balanced team Attributes with specific player`s specialty (Cards) , ability & attributes from 30-95 that adds up team`s attributes from lowest E to Highest A.

ok lets get started

Which Players To Buy, what type of players Attribute needed to increase a specific teams attribute , which players with special cards must have in your team , How to increase your Team`s Attributes to at least B ? or a specific Attribute to highest A? Players special cards & their ability ?
    For answers to all those above and Tip , Info & explanation Click
    HERE

>Build your team with players who has at least 75+ in
    (teamwork , responsiveness & short pass accuracy) that for all players from CB to CF
    that way your team`s overall attribute will be B in Tactics & Technique

You need specific players with special cards & abilities plus versatile (plays more than 3 positions)

must have players with these cards :

Attackers > Dummy Runner , Goal Poacher , Fox in the box & a Super sub.
    Mids> Tailsman , classic no 10 or pinpoint passer + free roaming , box to box + enforcer , anochr man , box to box + free roaming , early cross.
    Defenders> i don`t buy offensive full back due to the game prone to long balls ! so have a left footed CB and LB , at least one tall strong CB ,
    and buy defenders who has at least 80+ in responsiveness & body balance , 75+ in top speed & at least 70 in explosive power plus 3 in defense and 1-2 in attack (less attack minded)

A little tip if you are skilled

Not placing your attackers deep in box will make opponents defenders push up high no matter what tactic or defensive line slider values he`s using ! and you `ll have
    space to dribble or hold the ball for team mate to support , open a space & mess up , trick & dummy opponents defense , or a counter clean short through ball ! dummy runner plus fox in the box are amazing if you play patiently hold the ball and watch them making smart attacking runs & moves .

Here`s My 4 cup winning Formations & Preset Tactics

Switch to any of these
    4 tactics during the game & make subs for 2nd half according to the best tactic that works for you depending on opponents formation & style of play .

------------------------------------------->
    For best man marking tactic check out harry_homes `s tips .

try these tactics if it doesn't do good for ya then add your own knowledge to it ,
    adjusting the formation by changing players roles and tactics by increase or decreasing slider or defaults

---------
    Preset Tactic 1
    Name: Gladiators

Formation:(5-1-1-3)

Tactic: Quick Counter

----------------------------
    Preset Tactic 2
    Name: Anti Long Ball

Formation:(5-1-2-2)

Tactic: Standard Edited as below :
    Player support: 12
    Support range: 10
    Position switch:8
    Attacking style: 18
    Pressing: 10
    Defense Line : 2
    Compactness : 10
    Must have players : Anchor man , Enforcer , Box to Box , Dummy Runner & Goal Poacher or Fox in the box .
    Man Mark opponent`s CF with DMF (Anchor Man) if hes has CF`s man mark the other one with your mid CB .

i have stopped opponents constant long balls to HULK , MARTINS & VAN DER MIRCH all 3 of them were his front strikers , which most spammers do .
    --------------------------------------------------
    Preset Tactic 3
    Name : PES 2014
    Formation:(4-1-4-1)

Tactic: Standard Slider Values as below :
    Player support: 12
    Support range: 10
    Position switch:8
    Attacking style: 12-18
    Pressing: 10

Defense Line : 6
    Compactness : 10

Key Players are the 2 AMF
    you can try changing the 2 AMF to CMD for a defensive roles or SS for offensive role

-------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------
    Preset Tactic 4
    Name: Press`n Pressure (Countering pressure)

Formation:(3-3-1-3)
    Tactic : Quick Counter

& finally if you read the thread before you jump into using the formation you will know what needed for these formations , i have won 4 MLO cups with these Formation & hope it will be useful as much as it did for me .
    --------------------------------------------
    For MLO (Coach Mode)Guide Click HERE

VIVA PRO EVO
    Last edited by The Gladiator; 21-06-2013 at 12:57 AM. Reason: updating regularly
    YouTube/PESEP14
    PES 2014 MLO Website
    PES 2014 MLO Facebook

Trialist

Feb 2013

glasgow

Supports:

glasgow rangers

vCash
    thanks my man ill defo use this preset tactics, i love playing and using coach
    mode. Is your triple trouble a standard tactic? Thanks for your help.

Squad Player

Apr 2011

Scotland

Supports:

MLO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mccourt 22 View Post
    thanks my man ill defo use this preset tactics, i love playing and using coach
    mode. Is your triple trouble a standard tactic? Thanks for your help.

no worries pal & yes it is an edited standard tactics :

THE TRIPLE TROUBLE

Formation: (4-2-1-3)
    Tactic : Standard Edited Sliders:
    Player Support : 14
    support Range : 9
    Position Switch: 13
    Attacking style: 18
    pressing: 10
    Defensive line: 8
    Compactness: 8 or 10 if opponent has 2 CF`s

-----------
    Playing style : get out of your won pitch then one touch passes finished by a mini clean through ball.
    Must have anchor man , enforcer & box to box in the mid
    & if you are getting abused by long balls decrease these below:
    Pressing: 6
    Defensive line: 2
    or not doing good for your team change the 2 DMF`s roles to CMF

make sure your 3 CF`s are a dummy runner , fox in the box & goal poacher .

MIND YOU THIS FORMATION IS A TEMP JUST TRYING IT OUT ATM i`ll post my original 4 tactics after the march 7th DLC
    Last edited by The Gladiator; 25-03-2013 at 01:30 AM.
    YouTube/PESEP14
    PES 2014 MLO Website
    PES 2014 MLO Facebook

Trialist

Feb 2013

glasgow

Supports:

glasgow rangers

vCash
    cheers bud am trying it just now, ill let you know how i get on.

Squad Player

Apr 2011

Scotland

Supports:

MLO

vCash
    cheers bud am trying it just now, ill let you know how i get on.
    mind you no formation or tactic can stop long ball ! you have stop with the tips i mentioned in the guide
    YouTube/PESEP14
    PES 2014 MLO Website
    PES 2014 MLO Facebook

Trialist

Feb 2013

glasgow

Supports:

glasgow rangers

vCash
    My teams doing brilliant with "triple trouble" thanks but
    my 4 2 1 3 standard coach mode team are struggling , am
    drawing alot somtimes winning tho. i think we can stp
    long balls by man marking the runnersl/strikers ie
    Van der mirch,Hulk, Martins etc before the game.put your best defenders
    on them.

Squad Player

Apr 2011

Scotland

Supports:

MLO

vCash
    My teams doing brilliant with "triple trouble" thanks but
    my 4 2 1 3 standard coach mode team are struggling , am
    drawing alot somtimes winning tho. i think we can stp
    long balls by man marking the runnersl/strikers ie
    Van der mirch,Hulk, Martins etc before the game.put your best defenders
    on them.
    yeah the triple trouble is good if you are good at defending lol and if you are drawing alot with coach mode preset tactic 2 then its obvious you need better CF & wings or change them LMF or RMF`s instead of WF & in the Coach Mode guide what to do if nit getting good results , i just won Rising Stars Comp for player mode 3 hours ago

& man mark works but if he uses 4 preset tactics and he changes every now and then its gonna get messy all your defenders get messy lol u can pause and change but all u need is a mistake and its a goal so u might be too late to pause and change the man marks

i only man mark with my skilled CB`s or DMF
    Last edited by The Gladiator; 02-03-2013 at 09:39 PM.
    YouTube/PESEP14
    PES 2014 MLO Website
    PES 2014 MLO Facebook

Amateur

Oct 2011

Scotland

Supports:

Rangers

vCash
    [/url]

Sorry about the confusion, this is new to me,, anyway this is my team how would you play them bud? If you have any other tactics(player mode) that would suit my team, who would you sell? and who would you buy?
    Any help would be grateful. Thanks mate Your a genius!
    Last edited by mccourt; 06-03-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Squad Player

Apr 2011

Scotland

Supports:

MLO

vCash
    Hi mccourt

i will post 4 new more tactics and formations on fri as i need to see how the gameplay is after the DLC ,

keep your team Strength under 800 to avoid being matched with all star super teams but make sure you have B in all team attributes .

>if you are playing Possession game then your team must have B in Tactic`s or A ( at least half of your team must have 75+ in teamwork to make team`s attributes B in tactics )

>if you are playing quick counter team must have A in speed (at least half of your team must have 75+ in top speed , short & long pass speed , explosive power & dribble speed )
    and so on you get the idea lol

balance your team`s attributes by player`s individual abilities as i explained in HERE

>now 1st of all CHIELLINI is left footed put him on left side as a CB

>Both of your wings are offensive Fullbacks not good ! you get countered easily !

> I always play with 1 offensive defender CB , L or R back

& Triple Trouble formation needs a L or R back with an Early Cross card , 3 CF`s in the box headers ideal, or along the ground diagonal long pass all 3 CF`s makes a run together at the same time (
    with a right tactic & player cards) tricking the defenders! .

> LAVEZZI
    as a CF ! its a NO NO lol he looses all his card specialty when played as a CF plus he joins back to defend so you are a CF down to counter quickly ! you need CF`s who has 1 in defense and 3 in attack at least 2 of them ,

i will get back to you for who to sell and buy on Fri after 3pm
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by The Gladiator; 07-03-2013 at 02:57 AM.
    YouTube/PESEP14
    PES 2014 MLO Website
    PES 2014 MLO Facebook

Amateur

Nov 2010

Den Haag

Supports:

Fc Den Haag

vCash
    This team hurts mg eyes with hulk Ronaldo lavezzi and vd mirch and the idea of 3 strikers isnt real football. This is how to abuse the game you might as wel put the dc cheat in ur next tactic.

Trialist

Feb 2013

glasgow

Supports:

glasgow rangers

vCash
    Hi mate, i usually use this tactic but i dont always use these players,
    i usually use these players in my maneger mode tactic with lavezzi LWF,Ronaldo CF and Hulk RWF
    I was giving you an idea of my team. i tryed chiellini on the left sideCB but wasnt working good
    looking forward to seeing what players
    on the new pack.

Squad Player

Apr 2011

Scotland

Supports:

MLO

vCash
    @ hanskazan
    Quote Originally Posted by hanskazan View Post
    This team hurts mg eyes with hulk Ronaldo lavezzi and vd mirch and the idea of 3 strikers isnt real football. This is how to abuse the game you might as wel put the dc cheat in ur next tactic.
    Hey !! hanskazan

1st of all that`s not my team or what i`ve suggested in my guides , so..before you judge any thing or any one read the thread that i despite taking advantage of the game`s weak fundamentals (long ball whoring )

and yes its not real football ! its a GAME .. in fact this year %95 of players online all they do is long ball to speed demons.

so i had enough !!
    and stopped playing football ,started playing PES & come up with something to feed them their own crappy style in a smarter way
    Not just feeding hulk & the rest of the speed demon clan with blind long balls form everywhere !

Read the Triple Trouble Specification ! i`m suggesting players with special card like goal poacher , fox in the box & dummy runner with goodresponsiveness(for clean mini through balls around the box ) and technique NOT speed merchants

i never even bought hulk , martins and ronaldo !

my team has A in Tactics & technique
    & 8 out of 10 players i play against they abuse long ball none stop for 90 min

very predictable & they have no plan B i`m switched on all the time as soon as he has the ball i`m on my last CB ! basically konami wants us be a manual SW for 90 min to stop long ball abuse !

i normally let them be happy and long ball all they want till his whole team stamina is drained ! then i`m going for a kill .. press & pressure with 3 CF attacking in his box slow & lethal game play with clean mini through ball just around his box !

i can not wait to your response atm ! wonder what`s your come back after a wrong judgement .
    Last edited by The Gladiator; 07-03-2013 at 02:54 PM.
    YouTube/PESEP14
    PES 2014 MLO Website
    PES 2014 MLO Facebook

Squad Player

Apr 2011

Scotland

Supports:

MLO

vCash
    chiellini is left footed mate lol and his overall status increased big time now ! he has B in speed & physical
    YouTube/PESEP14
    PES 2014 MLO Website
    PES 2014 MLO Facebook

Trialist

Mar 2013

UK

Supports:

FC Barcelona

vCash
    What i want to say is that this guide is 100% percent true.
    But I also think the speed merchant card speed should stay if player is as fast in game as he is in real life then he should stay like that.
    One advice for dealing with superb 95+ teams who somehow sometimes come up against you while you have like 70 to 81 players is to get ALL OUT DEFENSE style get best DCM and 2 CMFs you have, and just play freaking tackles but in smart way just on the edge of foul you may get few yellow cards that way but if you are carefull you will benefit, if the guy passes to speed demon you make a tackle everytime until he gets tired of this and just keep pushing more and pressing him more and more until you feel its like MMA match and he will also push forward and then just lob the ball to your CF and hit the goal.
    You may still loose the match but it is the bets tactic really...

Squad Player

Apr 2011

Scotland

Supports:

MLO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yipmanfootball View Post
    What i want to say is that this guide is 100% percent true.
    But I also think the speed merchant card speed should stay if player is as fast in game as he is in real life then he should stay like that.
    One advice for dealing with superb 95+ teams who somehow sometimes come up against you while you have like 70 to 81 players is to get ALL OUT DEFENSE style get best DCM and 2 CMFs you have, and just play freaking tackles but in smart way just on the edge of foul you may get few yellow cards that way but if you are carefull you will benefit, if the guy passes to speed demon you make a tackle everytime until he gets tired of this and just keep pushing more and pressing him more and more until you feel its like MMA match and he will also push forward and then just lob the ball to your CF and hit the goal.
    You may still loose the match but it is the bets tactic really...

thanks for the compliment pal

and i have to disagree with speed merchants cause their specialty it isnt just top speed and explosive power ! its the super fast quick turns which most abusers runs with them and makes a turn in a blink of an eye ! lol if they`re fast in real life sure they can be fast in the game too but those crazy dribble and quick turn that speed merchant players has is unreal pal !

i can understand if for instance a cb falls behind one step and unable to catch the speedy player , but not when they`re shoulder to shoulder and the speed merchant fly without wings ! no defender has that ability there`s only 3 CB`s who has 80+ in explosive power lol
    YouTube/PESEP14
    PES 2014 MLO Website
    PES 2014 MLO Facebook

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information