Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    1st Team Reserve

Apr 2011

Scotland

Supports:

MLO

vCash
    Xbox Live Gamertag: PESEP PSN ID: PROEVOSEPO

PESFan News PES 2014 MLO Formations & Tactics .

------------------------------------
    Please visit my Website for most recent formation and tactic updates.
    Click HERE for Coach Mode

MLO team not doing well? check This Out!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game play style : triangle passing , 3rd man 1-2 & pass`n move

----------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youtube channel is up !
    Like & Subscribe for future videos ..
    more subs more videos .. thank you

Last edited by The Gladiator; 15-04-2014 at 08:32 PM.

Part Timer

Oct 2013

India

Supports:

Barcelona

vCash
    The 3rd tactic looks quite interesting. Do you just use the wingers mainly to cross the ball or play 1-2 passes with the widest CF's to enable "Diagonal Dribble" or use that combination play amongst your CF's?

Amateur

Jan 2013

sucker free / dirty pearl

Supports:

barcelona

vCash
    What do you mean by player 1 and player 2 in combo plays? I guess my question is directed at "automated combo plays".

Iif you have a combo play setting like cut inside (from the right wing), how do you tell who is player 1 or player 2 going to be? Do you actually know which player will activate this combo play when he has the ball? My tactics are all asymmetrical, and sometimes I have more than 1 player in a zone. I'm not sure which player will be player 1 or player 2. But I also haven't actually made any observations about this.

1st Team Reserve

Apr 2011

Scotland

Supports:

MLO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragtast1c View Post
    The 3rd tactic looks quite interesting. Do you just use the wingers mainly to cross the ball or play 1-2 passes with the widest CF's to enable "Diagonal Dribble" or use that combination play amongst your CF's?

the trick is not let opponent see that 3rd tactic and not to be predictable with gameplay i sometimes use it set pieces if i loose the ball then instant d-line drop .

in general do not just pump forward dont not run or attack directly or you`ll get countered like crazy ! make a quick pass to one of the CF`s and hold it watching team mate making runs forward , or 3rd man 1-2 + pass`n move , and triangle passing here`s 2 video to see how is done

i only use it for last resort if lossing after min 70 and need 3 subs of CB mid and wing sometimes i start with but with all out defence tactic its just depends on opponents style and formation ,

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Quote Originally Posted by vxcmplx View Post
    What do you mean by player 1 and player 2 in combo plays? I guess my question is directed at "automated combo plays".

Iif you have a combo play setting like cut inside (from the right wing), how do you tell who is player 1 or player 2 going to be? Do you actually know which player will activate this combo play when he has the ball? My tactics are all asymmetrical, and sometimes I have more than 1 player in a zone. I'm not sure which player will be player 1 or player 2. But I also haven't actually made any observations about this.
    when you set the combo play choose the area according to your formation : ex

playing 4-2-3-1
    hold up the ball
    player 1 decoy CF comes back towards mid to recive the pass
    player 2 target RMF makes a run into the box for the CF to quickly pass him

the trick is set all 3 combo to same one to practise once you got to know it then try different one and so so ,

in free training practise this set hold up the ball area 4 6 & 8.
    and see which area are the most effective then do so for the rest of the combo`s as it all depends on your formation and player position / role (takes lots of practise )

i normally do this without combo by simply doing a 1-2 + triangle passing between mid , CF and wing

watch video above
    Last edited by The Gladiator; 21-12-2013 at 11:28 AM.

1st Team Reserve

Apr 2011

Scotland

Supports:

MLO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vxcmplx View Post

Iif you have a combo play setting like cut inside (from the right wing), how do you tell who is player 1 or player 2 going to be? Do you actually know which player will activate this combo play when he has the ball?

Cut inside is a 2 man combo , the player you are on get highlighted and another one becomes a (decoy) pass it to him , hold it watch the passer making a run in (target )

ideal for through in`s

pass the ball with through in receiver to the 2nd highlighted player (decoy) hold it and watch passer making a run pass it to him !(target )

-----------------------------------------

go to free training and practise these :

Hold up & overlap area 3 or 6

when you are on any player on the right flank mid pitch, the combo sign shows up ,

>activate it LT x2 ,
    >
    >notice 2 players highlighted,
    >hold the ball for 3 seconds (decoy is near you , target man "overlapper" making a run behind you )

>pass it to the one near you standing still (decoy )and watch for the 2nd highlighted player making a run on the flank (target man ) .

Hold up the ball Area 7 :

when you are on any player in mid pitch, the combo sign shows up ,

>activate it LT x2 ,
    >
    >notice 2 players highlighted,
    >hold the ball for 3 seconds (decoy is near you , target man making a run )

>pass it to the one near you standing still (decoy )and watch for the 2nd highlighted player making a forward run (target man ) .

ideal formation is 4-2-3-1 and do not rush attacks if you are using combination play or your players will be caught offside take your time on the ball.
    Last edited by The Gladiator; 20-12-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Trialist

Nov 2013

UAE

Supports:

Barcelona

vCash
    PSN ID: Rinad2013
    what is your advice if i am not used to play with rmf and lmf , maybe because i play always with barcelona so am not used to play with wings unless i see my lb or rb going forward to receive the ball and make a run...

anyway what is the best formation and players for cmf and amf and dmf .. and is it useful to have 2 dmf !!

i played with 2 amf and i never used them as much as when i play with single amf he moves forward and become a classic number 10

my midfield now is (xabi alonso, de rossi, shwainstiger, hamsic) when i play with more than 3 i add vidal or lampard

to make a barcelona team i need to get enough points first

what is the best for 4 3 3 formation without rmf and lmf

1st Team Reserve

Apr 2011

Scotland

Supports:

MLO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinad2013 View Post
    what is your advice if i am not used to play with rmf and lmf , maybe because i play always with barcelona so am not used to play with wings unless i see my lb or rb going forward to receive the ball and make a run...

anyway what is the best formation and players for cmf and amf and dmf .. and is it useful to have 2 dmf !!

i played with 2 amf and i never used them as much as when i play with single amf he moves forward and become a classic number 10

my midfield now is (xabi alonso, de rossi, shwainstiger, hamsic) when i play with more than 3 i add vidal or lampard

to make a barcelona team i need to get enough points first

what is the best for 4 3 3 formation without rmf and lmf
    choosing players depends on strategy more than formation , so if you are playing quick counter then you need anchor man DMF , Destroyer DMF or Box to Box CMF ,
    if you don`t want 2 DMF`s and 3rd mid has to be a Hole player ,

for possession game strategy anchor man as DMF or Destroyer is a must have then other 2 CMF`s can be both hole players , if you like to attack with your fullbacks then you may wanna start using the combo play "Drop deep & overlap " mid passes to SS hold it and watch LB or RB making a run !

give italy`s formation a try for 4-3-3

don`t get lost in formation & tactics too much , practise your game play & finishing !

here`s some formation , strategy & gameplay tips :

Game play style : triangle passing , pass`n move & 3rd man 1-2 ! see video`s below

----

Last edited by The Gladiator; 24-12-2013 at 01:18 AM.

Trialist

Nov 2013

UAE

Supports:

Barcelona

vCash
    Thank u really mate, actually i saw the video already on another thread and i tried it yesterday , u cant imagine how successful it was using this triangle method �� still having a problem to make the 2nd pass and hold the ball since all the online gamers keep their fingers on the r1

i have another question i can see you only used cf in the long ball formation , what about the others !! And even if its cf player should i change it to ss or better i put ss in these situations ! And also since i can buy whoever i want who do you think the best to lead my attack ! Right now i have ronaldo and cavani and as sub i have rossi and demba ba

1st Team Reserve

Apr 2011

Scotland

Supports:

MLO

vCash
    Thank u really mate, actually i saw the video already on another thread and i tried it yesterday , u cant imagine how successful it was using this triangle method �� still having a problem to make the 2nd pass and hold the ball since all the online gamers keep their fingers on the r1
    more you practise the better you get its like having a little quick plan of attack everytime you have the ball try pass`n move is the best method of attack RT+pass together and let go , watch the passer making a run . basically everytime you have the ball look for a triangle to make 3 passes and make the 4th one through ball or hold RT for pass`n move .

save your MLO data and load it on free training and practise it

i have another question i can see you only used cf in the long ball formation , what about the others !! And even if its cf player should i change it to ss or better i put ss in these situations ! And also since i can buy whoever i want who do you think the best to lead my attack ! Right now i have ronaldo and cavani and as sub i have rossi and demba ba
    for some reason CF`s drops down to become a passer rather than direct attacker , unless you do a 1-2 or pass`n move with CF and MID ,

depending on your style some people rather change the CF to ss so when he`s trigger runs him he doesnt get caught offside ,

muller is the best SS i know and my best CF top scorer and assister is benzema , but again there are many factors depending on your formation and tactics .
    Last edited by The Gladiator; 24-12-2013 at 03:04 PM.

Trialist

Nov 2013

UAE

Supports:

Barcelona

vCash
    Thank u , u r the best

i had muller for long time but really he dont have the chance keeping the ball against thiago silva or poyul , he only failed me against expensive defenders , i will give him another chance after hearing from u , i appreciate your time and ur help, thanks really ..

Merry christmas

1st Team Reserve

Apr 2011

Scotland

Supports:

MLO

vCash
    Thank u , u r the best

i had muller for long time but really he dont have the chance keeping the ball against thiago silva or poyul , he only failed me against expensive defenders , i will give him another chance after hearing from u , i appreciate your time and ur help, thanks really ..

Merry christmas
    yeah he lacks physicality but he`s my super sub for tevez the beast , min 60 is his time have a good xmass mate

1st Team Reserve

Apr 2011

Scotland

Supports:

MLO

vCash

Trialist

Oct 2013

Malta

Supports:

manu

vCash
    hi, just wanted to say i've been experimenting with some of your guides above and i'm doing quit well!,
    I'm in the association league and i'm ranking in the top 20 at the moment.
    best regards,
    ed1

1st Team Reserve

Apr 2011

Scotland

Supports:

MLO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ed155 View Post
    hi, just wanted to say i've been experimenting with some of your guides above and i'm doing quit well!,
    I'm in the association league and i'm ranking in the top 20 at the moment.
    best regards,
    ed1
    thanks , glad i helped , the idea is to take tips from my guide and add your own knowledge too

Trialist

Oct 2013

Malta

Supports:

manu

vCash
    yes a combination of yours and mine i've got,
    do you play coach mode? and pls tell me ur name ,
    and could we have a game maybe if ur up for it,
    i only play coach mode btw! online.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information