Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Semi Pro

May 2008

Croatia

Supports:

Real Madrid

vCash
    PC Gamer Tag: kristian826

PES 5/ WE9LE - Exogenesis patch

The biggest and the most complete patch for both titles is finally ready.
    After long and hard work on database it is finally ready to get downloaded on your HDDs.
    Patch contains more than any PES5/WE9LE patch before, mainly because I've worked on some things that were unknown back then, such as relinking banners, chants and emblems.

To reduce the talking, here are the links
    NOTICE : Download only the stuff you need, such as if you want this patch only for PES 5, download files from PES5/WE9LE(you need these ones for both versions) section and PES 5 section, you won't be needing those from WE9LE section and vice versa.
    Installation is easy, overwrite your old files with new downloaded ones and copy/paste faces, hair, stadiums, balls, boots and uni folders into GDB folder located inside of kitserver.

Details and infos about the patch
    Spoiler below (Click to show/hide)

So what actually makes this patch the most complete one yet ?

Well, to start from scracth - all teams have their full names written according to their language, more than 2000 faces are assigned to players and not only players - all the referees are replaced now to provide you new ones such as Howard Webb and so on. Almost every team in the game has their chants, here is the list of only ones that are missing:

National

Austria
    Senegal
    Canada
    New Zealand
    Korea DPR
    Venezuela
    Iraq
    Morocco

Almost every team has kits for the newest season, only few are missing and even them are being made at the moment and will be included in the update.
    Commentator is updated with new player callnames, 7 new national teams are added over classic teams and ML starting year is set to 2011.

PES5/WE9LE

PES5

Code:
    Part 1 - 0_sound  
    Part 2 - 0_sound
    Part 3 - 0_sound
    Part 1 - 0_text
    Part 2 - 0_text
    Part 1 - e_sound
    Part 2 - e_sound
    Part 3 - e_sound
    Part 4 - e_sound
    e_text
    PES5.exe
    Option File

WE9LE
    Code:
    Part 1 - 0_sound
    Part 2 - 0_sound
    Part 3 - 0_sound
    Part 4 - 0_sound
    Part 5 - 0_sound
    Part 1 - 0_text
    Part 2 - 0_text
    Part 1 - k_sound
    Part 2 - k_sound
    Part 3 - k_sound
    Part 4 - k_sound
    k_text
    WE9LE.exe
    Option File

FIXES

Code:
    Fix for wrong emblems(WE9LE version). Just put this folder within your Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution\kitserver\example-root folder

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/ZXAXM0SN/0_text.afs.7z_links 

Fix for random crashes(WE9LE version)Just put this folder within your Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution\kitserver\example-root  folder...

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0IUHKRLM/k_text.afs.7z_links

Boots showing correctly in edit mode but not in normal match.

Run your game in windows xp sp2 compatibility mode.
    EURO 2012 Update

PES 5

WE9LE

To install the update simply overwrite your old OF and exe file and put 0_text.afs folder within your \kitserver\example-root folder

Instructions - How to play online

In order to run this patch online, you'll have to follow few easy steps that will allow you to connect with this patch.

1. For start you have to download network folder from this post and put it within your GDB folder.
    2. After that open your network.cfg with notepad or wordpad and make sure it looks like this(copy/paste and save it)
    Code:
    # Configuration file for network module

network.server = "pesgame.net"
    network.stun-server = "stunserver.org"

network.roster.update = 0
    network.roster.update.baseurl = "http://pes5-club.pesgame.net/updates/"
    network.roster.hash = 1

# set this to 1, if you want to practice or play with
    # rosters used in network mode.
    network.option.enabled = 0

# this will make the kitserver cache your login/password
    # and populate the fields when you connect to the server.
    # If you do not want this, set the following option to 0.
    network.remember.login = 1
    3. Register at this site http://pesgame.net:8180/form
    4. Remember well what you've entered as your password and nickname cause you will use it for login ingame...
    Go in game and enter Network, wait for it to load and you'll come on screen where you will have to enter password... your password will be in nick-password format. What that means is that you need to enter the nickname you used for registering on site put - and enter your password. For example I registered on that site with nickname kristian826 and used 1234 as my password, I need to enter kristian826-1234 in game...

That's it, you're ready to play.

If you get error that says UNABLE TO TRANSMIT USING UDP PORT 5 730 be sure to add PES/WE as an exception to firewall you're using and just to make sure it will work, turn off the firewall, sometimes it can block game from working properly even if the game is added as an exception. If it continues throwing out that same error be sure to visit this site for further help - http://portforward.com/
    Last edited by kristian826; 16-06-2012 at 03:19 PM.

Semi Pro

May 2008

Croatia

Supports:

Real Madrid

vCash
    Intro

Here you can preview short intro

YouTube - PES 5/WE9LE - Exogenesis patch intro

Screens

http://imageshack.us/g/94/pes52011082201063525.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/g/202/pes52011082211434584.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/g/26/we9lek2011082213003337.jpg/

Credits

Kits - Man who did more than anyone for this patch, he almost single-handedly created all the kits for this patch - sambozic. Rest of the kits were done by vodoved.

Database editing - thx to russian community because most probably this patch wouldn't be released without their first release back in 08(bone structure of this patch). Rest of the editing was done by me.

Faces and hair - all credits go to respective face makers and thx to pipa for his giant face pack which I used for assigning faces, also thx to franco90vn1 for his help with La Liga faces.

Boots - same as faces, credits go to respective boots makers, I have no idea where did I get this one from tho, most probably some huge boot pack from evo-web

Stadiums - everything was converted from PES 6 by Uladar and collected by him as well, I just repacked them with HD previews by tomipl, credits to the respective stadium makers. Also big credits go to vodoved who did all the new textures for in game stadiums for WE9LE.

Hex editing - thx to anderson for some help with WE9LE.exe(renaming clubs )

Also thx to everyone who somehow helped around with this patch such as allezlinter, zerofun, shollym, juce... Sorry if I've forgot someone...
    Last edited by kristian826; 24-08-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Trialist

Jun 2008

The Hague, Netherlands

Supports:

ADO Den Haag

vCash
    Are these the patches for PES 5 (PC) for the season of 2011/12 you are presenting here?!
    How can I make this files run? It doesn't work for me, but probably I'm doing something wrong.

Belrando

Semi Pro

May 2008

Croatia

Supports:

Real Madrid

vCash
    sorry for late response, I just got back from vacation

yes, yes there are.

well just download the files you need(I assume you need them for PES5 because of the question, meaning you will have to download files from PES 5/WE9LE section and PES 5 files, afterwards just extract files to folders where they belong to.

Also, if you haven't heard of kitserver, you'll have to download it
    http://ifile.it/zlo9bt7/kitserver-540.zip
    Put it inside of the games folders(where the PES5.exe and dat folder are located at and afterwards put files that you've downloaded(faces, hair, stadiums, boots, balls, uni) into GDB folder located within the kitserver folder.
    As for other files(0_text.afs, e_sound.afs, e_text.afs, 0_sound.afs, PES5.exe) just overwrite your old ones with these new ones...

That would be it, you're prepared to play...

Also don't forget to run the setup located within kitserver folder and install it onto the PES5.exe and open lodcfg(also in kitserver folder) and put every setting on very high...

Trialist

Nov 2010

Australia

Supports:

Juventus

vCash
    PSN ID: mass28

Help with boots

Hey there. Big fan of the quality in the work. Having an issue with just the boots. Everything is in order with the kitserver. If i go to edit mode i can see that each player has new boots corresponing with the map file and png. However in a match scenarior all players are wearing default boots... This is my only issue as kits faces and ball etc are working perfectly

Ur help on this matter would be greatly appreciated

Semi Pro

May 2008

Croatia

Supports:

Real Madrid

vCash
    First of all, I'd like to apologise for late response as I didn't have any free time to check in here for any questions...

What version of kitserver do you have ?
    Also what OS are you running ?

If you have newest version of kitserver(there's a link few posts above) then you should try running your PES 5/WE9LE in Windows XP SP 2 compatibility mode. I have Windows 7 64 bit version and it all works fine in XP SP 2 mode, all boots show correctly while default ones show when I run my exe normally. Check if it works and post an answer.

Greetings from Croatia.

Trialist

Nov 2010

Australia

Supports:

Juventus

vCash
    PSN ID: mass28
    Nah thats cool. I understand that ur got other things to do than this pes forum. Yeh xp sp2 mode did it ur a gun

Thanks from Australia

Trialist

Jan 2012

oz

Supports:

mufc

vCash
    hi kristian826, i am very keen to get these patches you have worked so hard on but unfortunately the download links are all dead. can i grab them from somewhere else please?

Star Player

Nov 2003

downunda

Supports:

refer to username

vCash
    I am interested in this too! It looks great. I have a question though, i have WIndows 7 64bit, is it possible to play the game with this OS? I couldn't play PES6 because of this, is there a way around it?
    Raise United's banner high,
    Beneath it's shade we'll live and die,
    So keep the faith and never fear,
    We'll keep the Red Flag flying here

Semi Pro

May 2008

Croatia

Supports:

Real Madrid

vCash
    Hello everyone, sorry for late response, for now there are no mirror links, but I will be releasing an update soon enough and I will refresh all the links afterwards...

@united

yes it works perfectly fine on it, I also have win 7 64 bit, runs smoothly with no problems at all

Part Timer

Aug 2011

Narnia

Supports:

PES

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kristian826 View Post
    Hello everyone, sorry for late response, for now there are no mirror links, but I will be releasing an update soon enough and I will refresh all the links afterwards...

@united

yes it works perfectly fine on it, I also have win 7 64 bit, runs smoothly with no problems at all
    Hi kristian. It looks like a great work! Can you please provide mirror links when the update is ready? Thanks.
    www.evo-league.com - PES/WE ladder, leagues and tournaments since 2004

Semi Pro

May 2008

Croatia

Supports:

Real Madrid

vCash
    Update released, first post updated with new links, report all bugs, mistakes and crashes you may find so I can release fixes as soon as possible

World Class Player

Feb 2006

Supports:

vCash
    PSN ID: mistertea75
    If only there was a ps2 option file...

Formerly MrTinmypocket

Semi Pro

May 2008

Croatia

Supports:

Real Madrid

vCash
    Added face/hair pack links along with Euro 2012 update and network folder for online play...

Trialist

Feb 2013

Man

Supports:

ManU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kristian826 View Post
    all the referees are replaced now to provide you new ones such as Howard Webb and so on.
    How do you edit referees? DKZ Studio and PESFan Editor can't do this and I found nothing when looking for some ref names in pes5.exe with a hex editor. I was thinking of altering some of the values for strictness, can anyone give me some pointers?
    Last edited by NC232; 05-02-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information