Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Online mode: Bring back GOAL CELEBRATION

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 31.03%
  • No

20 68.97%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Part Timer

Oct 2009

UK

Supports:

PES

vCash
    Online mode: Bring back GOAL CELEBRATION

Submitted by 777888

How long I've been playing and what I like about PES:

Since WE3, I like the ball control in this game. The best is PES6.

My suggestion is: Online mode: Bring back GOAL CELEBRATION

So I'm being pissed off by the online mode. Whenever I score, my opponent seems to have the right of skipping MY goal celebration and replay. I agree that silly fouls and silly replays should be skipped, but not everything should be skipped, especially goals and key critical moments. This is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise what is the point of having the replay feature in the online mode having to press 'start' every time if there is never possible for a replay to be seen anyways? How can I stop my opponent from skipping MY goal celebrations and replays of MY truly brilliant goals? It my goal, man!!!!!!!!!!! Is there any setting I can choose which can fix this 'bug'?

Man, a goal replay or celebration is just about 10 seconds, just relax, man. Why are you guys always so rushed?

I realize that I can also never see a single goal celebration which is making this game seriously handicapped. Well, that should be part of the game and that really builds up the atmosphere of football game itself. What sense does it make for a football game like that where there is never any goal celebration? There is actually no chance for me to even see and recognize my players other than from the sky high camera 3000 metres up.
    Last edited by 777888; 30-10-2011 at 05:18 PM.

Part Timer

Oct 2009

UK

Supports:

PES

vCash
    I want to see Pippo Inzaghi like enthusiasm! Why is there no goal celebration??????

Part Timer

Oct 2009

UK

Supports:

PES

vCash
    GOAL CELEBRATION animations need to be added back in!!!

Goal celebrations should be part of the game and that really builds up the atmosphere of football game itself.

Man, so without the goal celebrations I don't even get a chance to see and recognize my players. And without goal celebrations, what the hell is the point of me having a top-of-the-line graphics card when no anmination is possible in PES2012????

I mean, how many goals can you score in a single game? And of course, not every goal will be replayed. It just takes a few seconds to replay a nice goal/goal celebration. Come on guys, just relax and enjoy the animations!

I want to see Pippo Inzaghi like enthusiasm!

Very disappointing to see every single goal and goal celebration is being skipped in 0.00001 seconds.

Every single online goal is being skipped..........This is ridculous!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even have the feeling of playing a football game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youth Team

Nov 2007

Leicestershire

Supports:

Leicester City

vCash
    Award Medal
    If it matters that much, why don't you play offline?

Part Timer

Oct 2009

UK

Supports:

PES

vCash
    The reason I buy this game is for playing online, and konami you're ruining my day!!!!!!

Come on konami

Must bring back replay!!
    No replay=>not a football game, have no feeling of watching or playing world-class football

I mean, I don't even know WHO scored the goals, what is the point of playing?

Disappointed when my opponent always skip the celebration and replay in 0.00001 seconds when I scored nice world class goal. I mean if my opponent scored a nice goal, I wouldn't skip it and wouldn't mind watchig it. Just relax and enjoy the moment.

Must bring back goal celebration and replay! Otherwise what's the point of improving the graphics of the game each year???

1st Team Regular

May 2006

TNA

Supports:

BOlieving

vCash
    Award Medal
    you realise you can edit your post dont you? instead of quadrillion posting!
    Also, this is about the last thing we want them to spend their time on. Why would anyone want to be forced to watch a goal?! If you want to see your goals you watched in the match you just played you can view them after the match. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.
    You said
    Quote Originally Posted by 777888 View Post
    Must bring back goal celebration and replay! Otherwise what's the point of improving the graphics of the game each year???
    What have graphics got to do with goal celebrations really? SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!
    I hope anyone from Konami doesnt read this as they are liable to think that all people who play PES are stupid and dont know what they are talking about.
    AGAIN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

PS. I voted no just because you are the most annoying person on the planet
    Last edited by mrpogo; 30-03-2012 at 10:46 PM.
    POGO WORLD ORDER
    "Hard work pays off, dreams come true, bad times don't last, but bad guys do" - Scott Hall 2014
    Spoiler below (Click to show/hide)
    Quote Originally Posted by shekdown View Post
    Pogo is the ultimate heel of PESfan.

Part Timer

Oct 2009

UK

Supports:

PES

vCash
    KONAMI, absolutely must bring back goal celebration and replay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone mentioned watching the goals after the match. That just DOESN'T WORK!!!! If the game ended up like a 5:4 or something like that, I urge you to try to find your favorite goal after the match. Very likely you just WON'T find it. This is ridiculous!

Seriously, what's wrong with you guys voting no?! Why are you rushing like hell to skip every single replay in 0.00001 seconds? If you start skipping things like that, what's the point of playing the game at all??? Just relax, enjoy the animations and the atmosphere of the goal celebration and replay, just like in a real football match! These are about the best moments in any football game.

This decision of allowing opponents skipping everything is about the WORST change in PES2012 online mode.
    Last edited by 777888; 31-03-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Part Timer

Feb 2006

Chicago

Supports:

Barca and Man City

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 777888 View Post
    Submitted by 777888

How long I've been playing and what I like about PES:

Since WE3, I like the ball control in this game. The best is PES6.

My suggestion is: Online mode: Bring back GOAL CELEBRATION

So I'm being pissed off by the online mode. Whenever I score, my opponent seems to have the right of skipping MY goal celebration and replay. I agree that silly fouls and silly replays should be skipped, but not everything should be skipped, especially goals and key critical moments. This is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise what is the point of having the replay feature in the online mode having to press 'start' every time if there is never possible for a replay to be seen anyways? How can I stop my opponent from skipping MY goal celebrations and replays of MY truly brilliant goals? It my goal, man!!!!!!!!!!! Is there any setting I can choose which can fix this 'bug'?

Man, a goal replay or celebration is just about 10 seconds, just relax, man. Why are you guys always so rushed?

I realize that I can also never see a single goal celebration which is making this game seriously handicapped. Well, that should be part of the game and that really builds up the atmosphere of football game itself. What sense does it make for a football game like that where there is never any goal celebration? There is actually no chance for me to even see and recognize my players other than from the sky high camera 3000 metres up.
    you sound like a huge douchebag

Part Timer

Oct 2009

UK

Supports:

PES

vCash
    KONAMI, absolutely must bring back goal celebration and replay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone mentioned watching the goals after the match. That just DOESN'T WORK!!!! If the game ended up like a 5:4 or something like that, I urge you to try to find your favorite goal after the match. Very likely you just WON'T find it. This is ridiculous!

Youth Team

Nov 2007

Leicestershire

Supports:

Leicester City

vCash
    Award Medal
    If you're so upset about this then you should try contacting all the idiots all over the world who abused the replay watching over the years on PES. They're the reason the feature was taken out, not anybody on here who either don't watch replays, or who only would if the quality of goal justified it.

1st Team Reserve

Oct 2006

-

Supports:

-

vCash
    Do you have short term amnesia or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballacoilupi
    I believe that PES 2013 will leave us with his mouth open.

Part Timer

Oct 2009

UK

Supports:

PES

vCash
    Need to stop opponents from skipping everything!!!!!!

Semi Pro

May 2007

LEEDS

Supports:

LEEDS

vCash
    PSN ID: perksta1
    Just watch your replays at the end man

Part Timer

Oct 2009

UK

Supports:

PES

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by perk76 View Post
    Just watch your replays at the end man
    But you can't watch goal celebrations at the end, that's the problem!!!!

Guys, if someone scored a nice and brilliant goal, EVERYONE should watch it! If you aren't watching it, I don't think you like football at all!!!!!! I watch goal celebrations and replays even when my opponent scores if the quality of the goal justifies it!!! It just take a few seconds, relax guys!!!!!!

And of course, a normal goal or foul won't be watched. I'm not going to replay everything, just some nice goals or close attempts!!!

Not allowing goal celebrations and replays totally kill the REALISM of the football game!!!!!!!! KONAMI, too bad!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 777888; 24-09-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Senior Ref

Jan 2005

Cheshire

Supports:

Clapham Omnibus

vCash

Xbox Live Gamertag: Nick aka YBNB
    I used to hate watching replays of my opponent's goals when I played online, so I'm absolutely in favour of not allowing replays to be shown mid-game in online mode.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information