Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.

User Tag List

Page 108 of 167 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2503
    Part Timer

Jan 2006

Lisbon

Supports:

Benfica

vCash
    To be honest I would like to see C.Ronaldo Backed up by Xavi, Iniesta and Co. Thats why he cant perform for Argentina.

1st Team Regular

Dec 2004

UK

Supports:

proevonetwork.com

vCash
    Wii Gamer Tag: 4560 5071 8584 8004 Xbox Live Gamertag: goat2611 PSN ID: goat261
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipson View Post
    To be honest I would like to see C.Ronaldo Backed up by Xavi, Iniesta and Co. Thats why he cant perform for Argentina.
    yes he can though, he made the most goal scoring chances for team mates in the world cup (not his fault that his team mates missed), just because he didnt score doesnt mean he was poor (he didnt play as high up the pitch, he played more of the xavi role). he also was the star of copa america a few years back. Ronaldo only scored one in the world cup and it was against north korea when they where already around 5-0 up. apart from that one goal every other game just passed him by without him contributing anything

imo ronaldo would be poor for barcelona as he hasnt got the football brain to play that style of football let along the passing ability
    Last edited by goat261; 06-04-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Part Timer

Jan 2006

Lisbon

Supports:

Benfica

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goat261 View Post
    yes he can though, he made the most goal scoring chances for team mates in the world cup (not his fault that his team mates missed), just because he didnt score doesnt mean he was poor (he didnt play as high up the pitch, he played more of the xavi role). he also was the star of copa america a few years back. Ronaldo only scored one in the world cup and it was against north korea when they where already around 5-0 up. apart from that one goal every other game just passed him by without him contributing anything

imo ronaldo would be poor for barcelona as he hasnt got the football brain to play that style of football let along the passing ability
    loool. Hasnt Ronaldo scored more goals per season than messi since he joined la liga? Enough said there to be honest. Not to mention he did it in the premier league too. Cant see Messi doing it there as he does it in la liga.

PES Rankings Official Event Admin

Nov 2008

Northern Ireland

Supports:

Glasgow Rangers

vCash
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Bluenose Dave72 PSN ID: londonderrylad
    Any suggestions on 2 good cb's....not the superstars tho...

1st Team Regular

Dec 2004

UK

Supports:

proevonetwork.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipson View Post
    loool. Hasnt Ronaldo scored more goals per season than messi since he joined la liga? Enough said there to be honest. Not to mention he did it in the premier league too. Cant see Messi doing it there as he does it in la liga.
    and yet aguero and david silva can? premiership isnt some kind of supreme sport that sky like to make it out to be, its football. I think Ronaldo has scored more but im not totally sure and lets not forget when he scored alot of them, the back end of last year when barca had already won the league (in nothing games, not games of importance where messi shines unlike ronaldo). and like i said goals arent everything and even if they are messi more than matches ronaldo when u throw in champions league goals to.

1st Team Regular

Dec 2004

UK

Supports:

proevonetwork.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eggbert22 View Post
    Subotic (srbonic), Rami and Benatia are the three i would look at. Benatia and Rami is probably my fave defensive partnership

Part Timer

Jan 2006

Lisbon

Supports:

Benfica

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eggbert22 View Post
    daniel carriso

Nov 2008

Northern Ireland

Supports:

Glasgow Rangers

vCash
    Cheers guys....

Nov 2008

Northern Ireland

Supports:

Glasgow Rangers

vCash
    Why are your players out mussling mine what are u doing differently my team should be killing urs.... was the guys message just after i scored my 3rd.

Guys team had all superstars but to be fair he was one of the decent players. my team, highest rating player is akotto at left back and tore him apart 4-0 with cardozo(thanks for the info on him in here) bagging a hatrick

Star Player

Nov 2010

London & Hong Kong

Supports:

Arsenal

vCash

Wii Gamer Tag: Chezsu PSN ID: Chezsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipson

That quote possibly the worst pro Ronaldo argument I have ever read in my life?

Really?
    Adolfouto on the Big Chinese Takeover conspiracy:
    In Spain with 44.000 residents, the Chinese collective leads in being entrepreneur with 7.551* (+ their whole families) business owners, and it's obviously the one with the biggest growth (and it's still increasing and will do so for years). It all started with Chinese small shops, now we have Chinese super malls, Chinese tapas bars, and that's all small market economy, they will eventually open Car factories and services business.

Part Timer

Mar 2012

Brazil

Supports:

Tottenham Hotspurs

vCash
    By the way, talking about Ronaldo. He is on red form... you simply cant stop him

Nov 2008

Northern Ireland

Supports:

Glasgow Rangers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesss View Post
    By the way, talking about Ronaldo. He is on red form... you simply cant stop him
    Agreed still managed to shrug off 3 defenders and round the keeper and score..

Part Timer

Mar 2012

Brazil

Supports:

Tottenham Hotspurs

vCash
    Really annoyed. Fourth time that i qualify at first place this week. And then losing at first round. ****

Part Timer

Nov 2011

Netherlands

Supports:

Real Madrid

vCash
    PC Gamer Tag: MrCow009 Xbox Live Gamertag: MrCow009
    Started playing again after a few months break. Its still a great game and am in the winning mood still.

Only negative thing I experienced today is playing against ''ur mum efc'', remember him from months ago, seems he started cheating. After getting on 2-0 he makes it crash, he gets the win.

See ya in game!
    --> PES 2014 MLO - SEE HOW I PLAY

Pes 12 Lightspeed dribbling mess
    Pes 13 Legendary passing game
    Pes 14 Scripted and disfunctional player switch

Part Timer

Jan 2006

Lisbon

Supports:

Benfica

vCash
    was winning this guy 7-0 then he started scoring own goals and game ended due to conduct... does that mean my player wont get the stats? cause it showed as a 3-0 win later

Page 108 of 167 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast

Thread Information