Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Trialist

Sep 2016

Cairo

Supports:

Real Madrid

vCash
    Will PES 17 be region locked in online multiplayer?!

Till PES 16, konami has managed to make online multiplayer region locked. A US user can't play online with UK player even if the game region was not identical !!
    What's the situation this year, anyone has any clue?!

1st Team Reserve

Nov 2015

York of New

Supports:

Serie A TIM

vCash
    Yes Bhattles confirmed it is region locked. I could play friendlies with people from a different region though on xbone, I am 98% positive. At one point I changed my xbox settings another time zone and it also had some effect because I was getting different opponents but I did end up getting the similar lag run around in the end I think.

I still wonder if I should even buy the americas version because most of my opponents seemed to have a ping 7x times higher than myself. I saw someone asked bhattles if
    they can purchase from another region and he replied with some jargen like yes but don't be surprised if it don't work and it's like dude it doesn't work when I buy the correct region, what do I have to lose?

1st Team Reserve

Nov 2010

Croatia

Supports:

Big Tuna

vCash
    Well i hope so. i'm fed up with playing against South Americans, Asians and Africans just to get void match in 35 minute of first half.
    Obafemi Martins! Where is he in PES 2018?

When I was in college I used to get wicked hammered. My nickname was Puke. I would chug a 5th of socos, sneak into a frat party, polish off a few people's empties, some brewskies, some Jell-O shots, do some body shots off myself, pass out, wake up the next morning, puke, rally, more soco, head to class. Probably would have gotten expelled if I had let it affect my grades, but I aced all my courses. They called me Ace. It was totally awesome. Got straight B's. They called me Buzz.

"You just got Nard Dogged"

1st Team Regular

Nov 2014

Back in delightful Warrington

Supports:

don't follow soccer

vCash
    I played with a euro version in America and played euro opponents. If you're on the east coast it's fine. I also played in the manual league against a gentleman from texas or somewhere while in the uk with no problems

Part Timer

Sep 2015

Bridgend

Supports:

Wales

vCash
    I live in the UK and will buy a US version to get early release will this mean I get more laggy games? Thanks

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

1st Team Regular

Nov 2014

Supports:

don't follow soccer

vCash
    Don't buy the us version. Avoid it at all costs from what I hear

Part Timer

Sep 2015

Bridgend

Supports:

Wales

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeeco View Post
    Don't buy the us version. Avoid it at all costs from what I hear
    Why pal?

1st Team Regular

Nov 2014

Supports:

don't follow soccer

vCash
    Cant play vs other UK players. You get locked vs laggy Brazilians only

Part Timer

Sep 2015

Bridgend

Supports:

Wales

vCash
    Think xbox is region free only the ps4 is region locked

1st Team Reserve

Nov 2015

York of New

Supports:

Serie A TIM

vCash
    Something is odd about it, 90% of season games are laggy brazzers in my case but then every once in a while I get some European guy, and have even gone as far as to ask him how they heck we play each other when we have different version, neither of us understood how. I met a guy from Romania and we were friendly enough towards each other and talked about how it was strange. I know you can play friendlies with people from other regions, although it didn't always connect 100% of the time. When I switched my time zone to europe at first I know I had english speaking opponent because of the gamer tag but then I think I was getting spanish opponents with mega lag anyways so I switched it back.

If I buy the UK version in the states...won't it cost more money? or am I just a idiot?

1st Team Reserve

Nov 2015

York of New

Supports:

Serie A TIM

vCash
    "fawk it we don't have a american user base anyways lets just region lock em with the brazzers."

"the d5 plague..."
    Last edited by AmandaHugnkiss; 03-09-2016 at 04:47 PM.

1st Team Reserve

Nov 2010

Croatia

Supports:

Big Tuna

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaHugnkiss View Post
    Something is odd about it, 90% of season games are laggy brazzers in my case but then every once in a while I get some European guy, and have even gone as far as to ask him how they heck we play each other when we have different version, neither of us understood how. I met a guy from Romania and we were friendly enough towards each other and talked about how it was strange. I know you can play friendlies with people from other regions, although it didn't always connect 100% of the time. When I switched my time zone to europe at first I know I had english speaking opponent because of the gamer tag but then I think I was getting spanish opponents with mega lag anyways so I switched it back.

If I buy the UK version in the states...won't it cost more money? or am I just a idiot?
    I still have bad memories from last PES when i got matched against Saudi Arabians, guys from Kuwait, India etc. I mean come on. I'm in freakin' Croatia, give me Germans, French, Swedens etc.
    Obafemi Martins! Where is he in PES 2018?

When I was in college I used to get wicked hammered. My nickname was Puke. I would chug a 5th of socos, sneak into a frat party, polish off a few people's empties, some brewskies, some Jell-O shots, do some body shots off myself, pass out, wake up the next morning, puke, rally, more soco, head to class. Probably would have gotten expelled if I had let it affect my grades, but I aced all my courses. They called me Ace. It was totally awesome. Got straight B's. They called me Buzz.

"You just got Nard Dogged"

1st Team Reserve

Oct 2004

Maputo-Mozambique

Supports:

Milfs,Benfica,Spurs,FUMA

vCash
    PS3 Gamer Tag: EaglePES15, SLB_rookie
    Fellas i'am in Mozambique/ East Africa and in the Manual community i often play against 2 fellas from the States ! one is from Texas and the other one from California but both of them bought the PES 2016 European version !
    " to those about to PES..... Manually, i salute you !!! "

1st Team Reserve

Nov 2014

Dublin

Supports:

Manchester United

vCash
    PC Gamer Tag: Classified Wii Gamer Tag: Classified 360 Gamer Tag:
  Classified PS3 Gamer Tag: headshots343
    Don't even know why they region lock, when you're just as likely to have lag infested games against E.U.

PES 16 primarily matched me against countries with the worst connections in Europe. I'd say on average only every 1 in 10 games would run smoothly.

1st Team Reserve

Nov 2015

York of New

Supports:

Serie A TIM

vCash
    I think I will wait it out the extra day or two and pick up the europe version...I believe the game is region locked as one of the matchmaking requirement/ filters...but if there is no one in your region matching the requirements on occasion( you block every brazilian you meet, ok 75%) you play against people with a different region/version in my experience on xbox. I will just get the euro version because in general friendlies I had with people from europe had less lag although there seemed to be button delay but I'll take that as opposed both lag n delay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information