Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Semi Pro

Jun 2016

lisbon

Supports:

SL Benfica

vCash
    Just defeated a Level 5 team with my Level 1 team - Proof of Handicap/Script

This just happened. I was with my Level 1 team in the Online competition, just experimenting the match up,(if i find level 1 teams too, or if i face just level 5 teams) Then first match I played against a user from this same forum, the name: malkyvich. Both with level 1 teams. And he simply rekt me. I couldn't do a run, my players were just there, in the space, doing shit, 0. I couldn't make a pass, nothing, he just won every single rebound. That's normal in my games i guess. Then he won, and i messaged him with a very upset mood. But then i forgot, this isn't the player fault. This is the games fault.

Then i just got matched with a Level 5 team and faced a guy in online Competition. Thing is that i WAS USING MY LEVEL 1 TEAM! It was by far much easier to play against a level 5 team then against a level 1 team. JUST BECAUSE THE FULL HANDICAP WAS ON MY SIDE. FOR ONCE!

I won the match, and then i saw is stats, and someone explain me how a 930 points guy, with 58% victories, 700 wins and 200 losses, lost with is level 5 team against my level 1 team. Someone explain me why this konami company is mocking their consumers. This is a complete outrage. The poor guy just couldn't do a single pass.

And this is what happens in the majority of my games. In comparisson with my opponents my players are one step back, while the opponent players are performing much better. Someone explain me why the f* this happens in every single game.

This game is a complete farse.

Last edited by SoNakela; 21-04-2017 at 06:40 AM.

2. The following 5 users like this post:

Sent Off

Jan 2016

HAMPDEN

Supports:

SCOTLAND

vCash
    I just scored 3 goals with Manduzic in less than 60 seconds using a gold vs BB team, well deserves a thread since I'm special... I kid only fags do that shit

Sent Off

Jan 2016

HAMPDEN

Supports:

SCOTLAND

vCash
    @Andio @Pagey this guys already had scripting threads locked due to his need for attention, please lock this shit and throw away the key.

Sent Off

Jan 2016

HAMPDEN

Supports:

SCOTLAND

vCash
    No PM's please take it to the scripting thread.

Semi Pro

Jun 2016

lisbon

Supports:

SL Benfica

vCash
    Thanks for making this thread up bro.

Semi Pro

Jun 2016

lisbon

Supports:

SL Benfica

vCash
    Quick update. Made 5 games in the same competition, now with my level 5 team. Lost 4, draw 1. My level 1 team can win against a level 5 one, but my level 5 can't. How amazing, this must be magic.

Now I ask. By looking to my match with that poor individual. Is even possible for me to win a match where all that shit happens against me, when i'm against level 5 OP players do you guys know how much depressing is to see your opponent players look like gods ? It's impossible to fight against this.

Edit:

6 matches. 3 wins, 3 losses. I'm not that noob!
    Last edited by SoNakela; 21-04-2017 at 09:02 PM.

1st Team Regular

Oct 2005

Karpathos Island Greece

Supports:

Panathinaikos

vCash
    PS3 Gamer Tag: sLEKKASs
    Quote Originally Posted by SoNakela View Post
    Quick update. Made 5 games in the same competition, now with my level 5 team. Lost 4, draw 1. My level 1 team can win against a level 5 one, but my level 5 can't. How amazing, this must be magic.

Now I ask. By looking to my match with that poor individual. Is even possible for me to win a match where all that shit happens against me, when i'm against level 5 OP players do you guys know how much depressing is to see your opponent players look like gods ? It's impossible to fight against this.
    I feel you mate,

Every game is a fight for survival. I have to beat my opponent and I have to beat Konami, I'm afraid one of these days my gamepad will melt in my hands from the pressure I apply to it.

Here's 2 stat pics from games of yesterday, just by looking at them you can understand what happened. I could have hundreds of them.

In the game I won 3-6 I was winning 0-2 and with 2 shit goals he equalized. I scored in the last minutes of the game.

9. The following user likes this post:

Sent Off

Oct 2012

Supports:

rangers

vCash
    360 Gamer Tag:
  shottsloyalists PS3 Gamer Tag: shottsloyalists
    heres one as well regarding scripting.

i still cant figure out how the hell those events unfolded asp given the time on the clock

Part Timer

Feb 2015

Germany

Supports:

Boca Juniors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rabc1690 View Post
    heres one as well regarding scripting.

i still cant figure out how the hell those events unfolded asp given the time on the clock

Thx for posting the video, that helped me understand why a lot of people here see so much scripting in the game while I see none

12. The following user likes this post:

1st Team Regular

Nov 2014

Back in delightful Warrington

Supports:

don't follow soccer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seandimes View Post
    Thx for posting the video, that helped me understand why a lot of people here see so much scripting in the game while I see none
    Could you clarify those comments? Just curious

1st Team Regular

Oct 2005

Karpathos Island Greece

Supports:

Panathinaikos

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeeco View Post
    Actually in rabs video I think it's a combination of bad luck for his opponent and 90th minute script for him.

Regarding what you say Deeeco I won't get too much into details but the 45th and 90th minute goal are the ones I consider the most scripted.

Let me explain.

I play a bad player that never came near my half for 45 minutes(look at 3-6 picture above). I defend great. In the 45th minute all of the sudden my players become stupid and my defenders are just standing still while my opponent passes by and scores with the only shot on target he has.

This happens almost in every game either for me or against me. There is a line of code in the game that makes this happen so this is what I consider scripting.

15. The following user likes this post:

Part Timer

Feb 2015

Germany

Supports:

Boca Juniors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeeco View Post
    Sure. For me whats shown in the video has nothing to do with scritping (as in the game being programmed to favour one team over the other). The first shot is just bad programming. The AI is programmed to aim the shots at the goal line, not at the actual goal. You see this all the time in situations like these where the player clears the ball out instead of scoring cause he tries to hit the goal line. What follows is just bad luck. But I can see how other people perceive what happens in the video as scripting.

1st Team Regular

Nov 2014

Supports:

don't follow soccer

vCash
    Sure. For me whats shown in the video has nothing to do with scritping (as in the game being programmed to favour one team over the other). The first shot is just bad programming. The AI is programmed to aim the shots at the goal line, not at the actual goal. You see this all the time in situations like these where the player clears the ball out instead of scoring cause he tries to hit the goal line. What follows is just bad luck. But I can see how other people perceive what happens in the video as scripting.
    Gotcha

1st Team Regular

Nov 2014

Supports:

don't follow soccer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slekkas View Post
    Actually in rabs video I think it's a combination of bad luck for his opponent and 90th minute script for him.

Regarding what you say Deeeco I won't get too much into details but the 45th and 90th minute goal are the ones I consider the most scripted.

Let me explain.

I play a bad player that never came near my half for 45 minutes(look at 3-6 picture above). I defend great. In the 45th minute all of the sudden my players become stupid and my defenders are just standing still while my opponent passes by and scores with the only shot on target he has.

This happens almost in every game either for me or against me. There is a line of code in the game that makes this happen so this is what I consider scripting.
    That would be interesting if we could get a run of 10 games where the closing moments were recorded. That would potentially if as you say it happens all the time really put the cat among the pigeons

1st Team Regular

Oct 2005

Karpathos Island Greece

Supports:

Panathinaikos

vCash
    I don't consider the miss scripting tbh. But the 96th minute goal if you look at the guys defenders they are moving around like headless chickens.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information