Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.
Page 105 of 107 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1596
    Part Timer

May 2017

Santa Pe

Supports:

Fair play

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis222 View Post
    Just played a winner takes all match, after not playing the game for a week now. Boy oh boy how I wish I recorded this match to show to these script deniers just how much of a circus this game is

It happened to be special match bonus and the guy I was playing had about 6 losses on the trot.

He scored first and it was a easy goal, so I changed my tactics and equalised and could feel the momentum change in my favor.

I then scored to take the lead 2-1 and as soon as that happend, kick off happened and could not get the ball back. I was prepared for this, so dropped the bar down lower to pull back my defenders and put most of the team behind the ball.

Regardless, clearance after clearance the ball goes back to his players. Still not suprised, But then the ball is at the byline, I'm in possession with my defenders, I mistakenly try to pass it out, but the thing is there is a player ahead to play an easy simple pass to and I;m controlling and I'm pressing the pass button, nothing happens, I then press triangle to through pass the ball, it under hits the full bar through ball and goes to the opponent. Opponent then has a simple pass to make in the box, but then he himself fucks up the pass and goes back to my player, I then press through pass, it under hits the pass again as if I just tap it slightly and bobbles to his player so he can play the simple pass into the box again to score.

It's now 2-2.

The madness doesn't stop there I'm all over this guy. I've hit at least 16 shots at this stage and some could be argued half chances. In the 88th minute, I'm in the box free with Ronaldo at a nice angle to hit it in the corner. He's on blue keep in mind. I place it sure it's going in but then hits the bar....I can;t believe it. Then the rebound falls to Aubameyang and it's open goal, I think ok at last the bullshit is over, but then a blue arrowed Auba hits the outside of the bar when he is in front of an open goal.

Goes to extra time and I've had 18 shots compared to his 6 and I accept I'm ready to get done over. Some how the game finally lets me score in the 2nd half of extra time to get the winner.

Ends 3-2 when it should have been a far wider margin without bullshit.

Next game I win an easy 7-0 against a 950 rating 5 star player in divisions where everything went my way, I didn't have to try. Got no satisfaction from it.
    If you don't play much or have a bad streak, one of the strongest scripts kicks in, so in your case there was a battle between two of them.

Tbh after a great number of games I supposedly can distinguish different types of screwing players over that may or may not combine, e.g. GK handicap, speed handicap, ball control/strength on the ball handicap, att/def positioning handicap, control delay. Sometimes there are games that end like 8-7, where both GKs are top-tier, but the teams are in a such turbo-mode that it's just a massacre.

Amateur

Apr 2018

Teretana

Supports:

Chelsea FC

vCash
    havent faced low star teams for a long time. just played vs 2* star team with my maxed out Owen and Maradona(finishing 97) and they couldnt score. ofc 75 rated gk man of the match, saved every single 1 on 1 chance that usually not even bb gks save. just...ridiculous.

Sent from my Mi5 using Tapatalk

Youth Team

Jan 2016

japan

Supports:

asda

vCash
    The winner takes all is the biggest load of bs you will ever see. Just a completely fake game.

Amateur

Apr 2018

Teretana

Supports:

Chelsea FC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mforna View Post
    havent faced low star teams for a long time. just played vs 2* star team with my maxed out Owen and Maradona(finishing 97) and they couldnt score. ofc 75 rated gk man of the match, saved every single 1 on 1 chance that usually not even bb gks save. just...ridiculous.

aaaaand just had a game where i scored 6 goals in 7 shots vs bb keeper, almost the same chances as the game above..its not worth playing anymore, like some said, no satisfaction at all when you win. bullshit

5. The following user likes this post:

Amateur

Apr 2018

Teretana

Supports:

Chelsea FC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamechanger View Post
    The winner takes all is the biggest load of bs you will ever see. Just a completely fake game.
    when you have to win 3 in row for 3 spins these games are cancer, especially the third one. but funny is that this challenge on 1 game for trainers i managed to win in first try every day so far..

1st Team Reserve

Oct 2017

England

Supports:

Barcelona

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mforna View Post
    when you have to win 3 in row for 3 spins these games are cancer, especially the third one. but funny is that this challenge on 1 game for trainers i managed to win in first try every day so far..

Dumbing down the game even more.

This is on pass support 2 I was able to do laser through balls to the feet of my player without moving the analogue or gauging the power correctly. Just mindlessly tapped the button and the rest for done for me.

Semi Pro

Jun 2016

lisbon

Supports:

SL Benfica

vCash
    This is how you fight against this stupid game.

This game was completely laggy (just for me as it seems), and the script was ridiculous. It says the guy is english, but it isn't true, he is corean. I really don't know why I keep playing Division matches against guys from Corea, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Peru. It's simply pathetic. I can understand that with PES League, but MyClub Divisions ? Where we have to play for GP and points ? Go home Konami, once and for all.

Ridiculous game, and how much i had to battle to win it, against a guy with much more better gameplay conditions and zero delay. This is the script/handicap we talk about. It isn't the late goals. If you start loosing 3-0 due to complete unbalanced field how will you have time to do a comeback ? I could do it, but is 1 at 10 times in a game in this conditions. It's a disgrace of a game.

Enjoy:

Youth Team

Jan 2016

japan

Supports:

asda

vCash
    just got forced to lose 1 nil to this utter noob, one of the worst players ive ever seen and no idea how he has won 97 games, passing the ball out of play and shit, just a horrendously bad player, I could do nothing, my players were just standing around, no movement at all, everything was so fucking slow and just infuriating, I punched fuck out of a wall, he was given an on rails goal from kickoff and the rest of the game was just an extremely slow death, I stayed calm most of the game expecting to be given that little 60 second window of being allowed to play but it didnt come

this game can go fuck itself so hard, its a complete and utter joke, if I lived near konami id be in jail because this game turns me into a raging monster, nothing else in life makes me angry at all, 3 months without this game and no walls punched, 3 days and ive punched it about 5 times

Quote Originally Posted by thegamechanger View Post
    What is going on with my glitched Gervinho?

1st Team Reserve

Oct 2017

England

Supports:

Barcelona

vCash
    Played some games today and a few were enjoyable.

Then played pesleague and the first game I'm lagged to hell while the opponent is fully functional yet still I'm all over him.

Then one through pass from him and my defenders are up at the half way line, although I'm playing with a deep defensive line manager but it doesn't matter because he has to score

I adjust tactics and equalise. Then the momentum kicks in , passes are going to the wrong player, I'm missing chance after chance.

Then he gets a chance without much work and scores with 3rd shot on goal, while I've hit 14 shots so far.

It's 2-1 and I'm all over him despite the lag and then do a nice passage of play to play through Abumanuyang and I knock it pass the keeper so I've got a open goal and what happens?

Neurer blatantly takes him down before I can pull the shot off and no penalty.

This foul when you about to score when you are meant to lose the game, happened twice today where I'm certain to score but then pulled down blatantly and no foul is called.

I got lagged cheated, fouled endlessly to score vital goals, thankfully I don't really care just trying to enjoy the last pes I'll ever play until it is confirmed that this kind of crap is the thing of the past.

1st Team Reserve

Oct 2015

London

Supports:

None

vCash
    This game is deliberate self harm.

12. The following user likes this post:

1st Team Reserve

Oct 2017

England

Supports:

Barcelona

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mutuality-WSDEs View Post
    This game is deliberate self harm.

Sent Off

Jan 2015

Final third

Supports:

The Invincibles

vCash
    Saying goodbye to MyClub 2017, playing last games vs Superstar... And seeing this vs 62 rated team with low team spirit (as usual) Superstar-weaker:

Look how hard the game tries to make Manolas (top defender with >86 DP and >89 BW) lose challenge vs 60 rated dummy. Manolas going for easy interception with his stronger right foot, and what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, the game makes him stop mid-air against all laws of physics and make attempt with his left foot instead. AI scores immediately after this, after typical one-touch bullshit.

Same BS going on online only you can't stop the game and you can't see how exactly it happened. But you know it did.

Fuck you Konami. Wholeheartedly.

15. The following 2 users like this post:

International Player

Feb 2005

York

Supports:

THE CHAMPIONS

vCash
    360 Gamer Tag:
  stephbhoy PS3 Gamer Tag: Larssons_tongue
    Played some games today and a few were enjoyable.

Then played pesleague and the first game I'm lagged to hell while the opponent is fully functional yet still I'm all over him.

Then one through pass from him and my defenders are up at the half way line, although I'm playing with a deep defensive line manager but it doesn't matter because he has to score

I adjust tactics and equalise. Then the momentum kicks in , passes are going to the wrong player, I'm missing chance after chance.

Then he gets a chance without much work and scores with 3rd shot on goal, while I've hit 14 shots so far.

It's 2-1 and I'm all over him despite the lag and then do a nice passage of play to play through Abumanuyang and I knock it pass the keeper so I've got a open goal and what happens?

Neurer blatantly takes him down before I can pull the shot off and no penalty.

This foul when you about to score when you are meant to lose the game, happened twice today where I'm certain to score but then pulled down blatantly and no foul is called.

I got lagged cheated, fouled endlessly to score vital goals, thankfully I don't really care just trying to enjoy the last pes I'll ever play until it is confirmed that this kind of crap is the thing of the past.
    You just sound a bit shit to be honest.

That's plenty.

1st Team Reserve

Oct 2017

England

Supports:

Barcelona

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    You just sound a bit shit to be honest.
    850 rated is a bit shit yes.

Nice trolling

Sent Off

Jan 2015

Final third

Supports:

The Invincibles

vCash
    850 rated is a bit shit yes.

Nice trolling
    Mind you're talking to a guy who can't beat Professional.

Page 105 of 107 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 LastLast

Thread Information