Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amateur

May 2017

Portugal

Supports:

SPORTING CP

vCash
    PC Gamer Tag: PORTUGAL
    Quote Originally Posted by divine_moon View Post
    stopped playing during the week, i took similar losses, couldn't be more bothered.. i'll play offline again if they release legends of some sort, otherwise i'm done with pes 17!!

I understand your idea, but it's always difficult to stop playing. My opinion is that you play less time or in bad days do not play, but do not let the pes17

Referee

Dec 2010

Athens

Supports:

West Ham, Panathinaikos

vCash

PS3 Gamer Tag: BigPapi_GR
    Quote Originally Posted by biggus18 View Post
    It's even the manner at which you lose to those low rated guys that make you want to break something!
    Yep...

Quote Originally Posted by GOMES _7 View Post
    Another thing I noticed is that the bonus game and the game to keep or raise the division are always difficult games and the gameplay is not the same, are games where my players fail a lot and this reflects in the statistics, while I need 10 shots to score 1 goal my opponent just 1 shot to score, often ending the game tied.
    Absolutely true.

3. The following user likes this post:

Amateur

Nov 2004

Belfast

Supports:

Man Utd

vCash
    Thanks for the replies, wasn't even a time thing alx as he paused as much as possible and waited til 85th min to do it too, obviously to annoy me. Did a bit but still got the win and the stamina so can console myself with that!

5. The following user likes this post:

Part Timer

Nov 2016

México

Supports:

love

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    Yep...

Absolutely true.

What reason do you think this should be? Will Konami be allowing less experienced users to win games so they have more fans to play on 2018? Are they considering that experienced players with more than 500 games are already a captured market and do not worry about losing them?

The less experienced players are those who represent me the biggest problem to win. These last days I have seen players with just over 200 games played and ranking points above 850

I'm going through the same problem. A month ago I was ranked above 900, now getting a wining streak of three games is being a hell. I went down to 720 ranking points, at this point, after the Spanish league campaign I started to hardly rise again and reached 830

7. The following user likes this post:

Referee

Dec 2010

Athens

Supports:

West Ham, Panathinaikos

vCash

PS3 Gamer Tag: BigPapi_GR
    Quote Originally Posted by mondy15 View Post
    What reason do you think this should be? Will Konami be allowing less experienced users to win games so they have more fans to play on 2018? Are they considering that experienced players with more than 500 games are already a captured market and do not worry about losing them?
    I can't be sure of course, but that could be part of it...

I'm going through the same problem. A month ago I was ranked above 900, now getting a wining streak of three games is being a hell. I went down to 720 ranking points, at this point, after the Spanish league campaign I started to hardly rise again and reached 830
    Same here, last week i dropped from around 820 down to 720, then back up to 800 and back down to 750. Now I don't claim to be a great player, quite the contrary, but most of my defeats came against players I should have easily won against.

9. The following user likes this post:

1st Team Reserve

Oct 2015

London

Supports:

None

vCash
    We might think of them as inept but Konami run a pretty successful corporation.

The idea of them sacrificing players who they consider 'banked' in order to seduce and entice players that they still need to 'bank' makes a lot of sense.

'Banked' players may be people who have already pre-ordered the next product, who have already repeatedly bought this product via multi-format and/or micro-transactions, who have already committed so much time and energy to this franchise that they can be considered addicted and therefore almost guaranteed to buy the next product.

We only have guess work and speculation but it is clear that something is crooked here and it goes against the essence of the sport and sport in general.

This game is fantastic when Konami decide to allow it to be. The best of its genre. At all other times, it is an utterly corrupt piece of business.

With every 'giant killing' or 'shock' result, we are reminded of this.

11. The following 2 users like this post:

Squad Player

Sep 2015

far far away

Supports:

Arsenal

vCash
    PC Gamer Tag: divine_moon
    Quote Originally Posted by GOMES _7 View Post
    I understand your idea, but it's always difficult to stop playing. My opinion is that you play less time or in bad days do not play, but do not let the pes17

i'm trying to move on mate, tho' it's very hard i admit playing a fps atm on my phone..
    - Form is temporary, Class is permanent, You can't buy class -

13. The following user likes this post:

Amateur

May 2017

Portugal

Supports:

SPORTING CP

vCash

The less experienced players are those who represent me the biggest problem to win. These last days I have seen players with just over 200 games played and ranking points above 850

In my opinion the explanation is simple, players like we do not spend money in the game but rather hours in the game, while the beginners the tendency is to spend some money at the beginning, as you say and well, there are players with few games and already with many points , This causes them to be running well spend money on the impulse that the good results will continue and with better equipment will reach another level

Amateur

May 2017

Portugal

Supports:

SPORTING CP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by divine_moon View Post

i'm trying to move on mate, tho' it's very hard i admit playing a fps atm on my phone..

I understand, for example I'm also a little disillusioned with the game in recent times and so I've explored something else without being myclub, in this case friendly games of 2x2 or 3x3, and it's been funny. If you want, you can join us and share our experiences with us. .

Amateur

May 2017

Portugal

Supports:

SPORTING CP

vCash
    In my opinion konami has to invest urgently in the servers, and finish with the script. And to think of the novices should return to the old system of divisions, in which each division has a cup to win and the system of ascent is necessary a certain score to go up for next devise.

1st Team Reserve

Sep 2016

India

Supports:

Read Madrid

vCash
    360 Gamer Tag:
  Evilishdevil
    No GP's though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information