Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Youth Team

    Join Date:

    Oct 2011

    Location:

    Scotland

    Supports:

    St Pauli

    Posts:

    812

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    I recommend.....

    .....playing with PSG in online divisions.

    400 Points per win! That is more points than, Man U, Man Blu, Juve, Real, Barca, Atletico, etc etc....

    400 Points per win playing with a team of hyped up, souped up superstars.

    I have been tanking people all night without even knowing what was going on. The goals just seemed to be flying in (not great goals obviously, cos PES doesn't let you score good goals, and if you dare try, the AI will just guide your effort towards the post).


    True, I did feel a little bit cheap at times, but who cares, cos POINTS make PRIZES!!!!

    This evening's winning streak compensated a little bit for the fact that about 50% of my games were laggy as hell, just the like the bad old days. Thing with laggy matches though, is that since both players opportunity to input commands into the AI engine is greatly reduced, the game play's itself much more, and you get to see the scripting in full blown action. Ever get that feeling that you are about to concede a second or two in advance, just by how the AI is lining the avatars up on pitch? When the game is lagging like a dirty little Tokyo Ho, you get that feeling 5-6 seconds in advance.


    Why why why does anyone over the age of 12 even bother with this garbage? (yes yes, I reinstalled).

    I have a better recommendation. Just don't play it. It is Horse*faeces* and we all know it.
    Pro Evolution Scripting 2018

  2. #2
    Part Timer

    Join Date:

    Sep 2017

    Location:

    UK

    Supports:

    PES 15

    Posts:

    184

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    This is quite possibly the best thread I've ever seen. Incredible post! And just look at all these replies! Hats off to you mate. You've just completed PESFan.

  3. The following 2 users like this post:


  4. #3
    International Player

    Join Date:

    Feb 2005

    Location:

    York

    Supports:

    THE CHAMPIONS

    Posts:

    15,610

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    360 Gamer Tag:
  stephbhoy PS3 Gamer Tag: Larssons_tongue
    Points dont make prizes though, they make childish little boys sat in their bedroom feel superior. the reason I dont play divisions that much is because im fed up of playing against 4-3-3 Madrid/Barca/PSG. Cracking games to be had with like minded people using smaller teams.

    That's plenty.

  5. The following 2 users like this post:


  6. #4
    1st Team Reserve

    Join Date:

    Oct 2003

    Location:

    denmark

    Supports:

    Man UTD

    Posts:

    2,259

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Points dont make prizes though, they make childish little boys sat in their bedroom feel superior. the reason I dont play divisions that much is because im fed up of playing against 4-3-3 Madrid/Barca/PSG. Cracking games to be had with like minded people using smaller teams.
    on the bright side, the points have indeed been adjusted to some extend. So if someone wants to climb divisions, around div 7 they’d have to win 10/10 to get promoted if they use Barca or Madrid . Which in theory should mean less of those teams.
    But because konami, all that is in vain when you get 400 points from psg.

    OP is right. It’s just that most people doesn’t care when he posts.

  7. #5
    1st Team Reserve

    Join Date:

    Jul 2002

    Location:

    uk

    Supports:

    spurs

    Posts:

    1,735

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    And yet you're still here..playing....surely in all your PES experience should mean after a days play on launch you chuck this game in the bin and sod off the forum lol. But noooo...you love it really. I mean there's FIFA...go there....and you'll find another set of broken rules.

  8. #6
    Youth Team

    Join Date:

    Oct 2011

    Location:

    Scotland

    Supports:

    St Pauli

    Posts:

    812

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    Another fine evening whipping n00bs with the mighty PSG!

    5 games, 4 wins, and 1 draw.

    The draw was against someone who was also playing as PSG. What a cheap lame dick! The ProEvo Online Divisions community is cancerous, I tells ya!
    Last edited by MatDerKater; 12-10-2017 at 12:39 AM.
    Pro Evolution Scripting 2018

  9. #7
    World Class Player

    Join Date:

    Sep 2004

    Location:

    -

    Supports:

    -

    Posts:

    22,970

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    PS3 Gamer Tag: RobbieDeBoer
    Quote Originally Posted by MatDerKater View Post
    Another fine evening whipping n00bs with the mighty PSG!

    5 games, 4 wins, and 1 draw.

    The draw was against someone who was also playing as PSG. What a cheap lame dick! The ProEvo Online Divisions community is cancerous, I tells ya!
    Hey bro, I have missed you

    PSG are the least of my worries. I am in a WhatsApp group with some of the best players around Europe and Man Utd/Belgium and Lukaku in particular are a complete nightmare. Lukaku is just like a bulldozer. In terms of divisions, just enjoy your games and try and get your rating to climb - I wouldn't concern yourself too much with your division as much as I would with your "rating".
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.

  10. #8
    Youth Team

    Join Date:

    Oct 2011

    Location:

    Scotland

    Supports:

    St Pauli

    Posts:

    812

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Humphrey View Post
    Hey bro, I have missed you

    PSG are the least of my worries. I am in a WhatsApp group with some of the best players around Europe and Man Utd/Belgium and Lukaku in particular are a complete nightmare. Lukaku is just like a bulldozer. In terms of divisions, just enjoy your games and try and get your rating to climb - I wouldn't concern yourself too much with your division as much as I would with your "rating".
    Hey Rob!

    Won any national ProEvo tournies recently with your sublime Dancing Queen around the 6 yard box antics?

    P.S. Who cares about 'ratings', I am going all the way to Div 1! (or whatever Div winning 10 in a row with PSG gets me to).
    Last edited by MatDerKater; 12-10-2017 at 08:34 PM.
    Pro Evolution Scripting 2018

  11. The following user likes this post:


  12. #9
    World Class Player

    Join Date:

    Sep 2004

    Location:

    -

    Supports:

    -

    Posts:

    22,970

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    PS3 Gamer Tag: RobbieDeBoer
    Quote Originally Posted by MatDerKater View Post
    Hey Rob!

    Won any national ProEvo tournies recently with your sublime Dancing Queen around the 6 yard box antics?

    P.S. Who cares about 'ratings', I am going all the way to Div 1! (or whatever Div winning 10 in a row with PSG gets me to).
    I haven't played any in years and years my friend. I am sure I could still dance with the best of them though

    Good luck with your division goals
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.

  13. #10
    Trialist

    Join Date:

    Oct 2017

    Location:

    Germany

    Supports:

    Ukraine

    Posts:

    2

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MatDerKater View Post

    P.S. Who cares about 'ratings', I am going all the way to Div 1! (or whatever Div winning 10 in a row with PSG gets me to).
    10 wins with PSG will bring you just to Div 3.


 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What would you recommend ?
    By lfckee in forum PES5 PC Editing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-04-2006, 03:28 PM
  2. which one would you recommend
    By ManUtd327 in forum General PES5 Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25-01-2006, 02:24 PM
  3. can anyone recommend...
    By blue-donkey in forum Winning Eleven 7
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-06-2003, 02:56 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks
  • Submit to Digg
  • Submit to del.icio.us
  • Submit to Blinklist
  • Submit to Technorati
  • Submit to Furl
  • Submit to Reddit
  • Submit to Newsvine
  • Submit to Facebook
  • Submit to StumbleUpon
  • Submit to Google
  • Submit to Twitter
  • Submit to Slashdot
  • Submit to Yahoo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Logout