Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.
    Youth Team

Oct 2011

Scotland

Supports:

St Pauli

vCash
    I recommend.....

.....playing with PSG in online divisions.

400 Points per win! That is more points than, Man U, Man Blu, Juve, Real, Barca, Atletico, etc etc....

400 Points per win playing with a team of hyped up, souped up superstars.

I have been tanking people all night without even knowing what was going on. The goals just seemed to be flying in (not great goals obviously, cos PES doesn't let you score good goals, and if you dare try, the AI will just guide your effort towards the post).

True, I did feel a little bit cheap at times, but who cares, cos POINTS make PRIZES!!!!

This evening's winning streak compensated a little bit for the fact that about 50% of my games were laggy as hell, just the like the bad old days. Thing with laggy matches though, is that since both players opportunity to input commands into the AI engine is greatly reduced, the game play's itself much more, and you get to see the scripting in full blown action. Ever get that feeling that you are about to concede a second or two in advance, just by how the AI is lining the avatars up on pitch? When the game is lagging like a dirty little Tokyo Ho, you get that feeling 5-6 seconds in advance.

Why why why does anyone over the age of 12 even bother with this garbage? (yes yes, I reinstalled).

I have a better recommendation. Just don't play it. It is Horse*faeces* and we all know it.
    Pro Evolution Scripting 2018

Part Timer

Sep 2017

UK

Supports:

PES 15

vCash
    This is quite possibly the best thread I've ever seen. Incredible post! And just look at all these replies! Hats off to you mate. You've just completed PESFan.

3. The following 2 users like this post:

International Player

Feb 2005

York

Supports:

THE CHAMPIONS

vCash
    360 Gamer Tag:
  stephbhoy PS3 Gamer Tag: Larssons_tongue
    Points dont make prizes though, they make childish little boys sat in their bedroom feel superior. the reason I dont play divisions that much is because im fed up of playing against 4-3-3 Madrid/Barca/PSG. Cracking games to be had with like minded people using smaller teams.

That's plenty.

5. The following 2 users like this post:

1st Team Reserve

Oct 2003

denmark

Supports:

Man UTD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Points dont make prizes though, they make childish little boys sat in their bedroom feel superior. the reason I dont play divisions that much is because im fed up of playing against 4-3-3 Madrid/Barca/PSG. Cracking games to be had with like minded people using smaller teams.
    on the bright side, the points have indeed been adjusted to some extend. So if someone wants to climb divisions, around div 7 they’d have to win 10/10 to get promoted if they use Barca or Madrid . Which in theory should mean less of those teams.
    But because konami, all that is in vain when you get 400 points from psg.

OP is right. It’s just that most people doesn’t care when he posts.

1st Team Reserve

Jul 2002

uk

Supports:

spurs

vCash
    And yet you're still here..playing....surely in all your PES experience should mean after a days play on launch you chuck this game in the bin and sod off the forum lol. But noooo...you love it really. I mean there's FIFA...go there....and you'll find another set of broken rules.

Youth Team

Oct 2011

Scotland

Supports:

St Pauli

vCash
    Another fine evening whipping n00bs with the mighty PSG!

5 games, 4 wins, and 1 draw.

The draw was against someone who was also playing as PSG. What a cheap lame dick! The ProEvo Online Divisions community is cancerous, I tells ya!
    Last edited by MatDerKater; 12-10-2017 at 12:39 AM.

World Class Player

Sep 2004

-

Supports:

-

vCash
    PS3 Gamer Tag: RobbieDeBoer
    Quote Originally Posted by MatDerKater View Post
    Another fine evening whipping n00bs with the mighty PSG!

5 games, 4 wins, and 1 draw.

The draw was against someone who was also playing as PSG. What a cheap lame dick! The ProEvo Online Divisions community is cancerous, I tells ya!
    Hey bro, I have missed you

PSG are the least of my worries. I am in a WhatsApp group with some of the best players around Europe and Man Utd/Belgium and Lukaku in particular are a complete nightmare. Lukaku is just like a bulldozer. In terms of divisions, just enjoy your games and try and get your rating to climb - I wouldn't concern yourself too much with your division as much as I would with your "rating".
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.

Youth Team

Oct 2011

Scotland

Supports:

St Pauli

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Humphrey View Post
    Hey bro, I have missed you

PSG are the least of my worries. I am in a WhatsApp group with some of the best players around Europe and Man Utd/Belgium and Lukaku in particular are a complete nightmare. Lukaku is just like a bulldozer. In terms of divisions, just enjoy your games and try and get your rating to climb - I wouldn't concern yourself too much with your division as much as I would with your "rating".
    Hey Rob!

Won any national ProEvo tournies recently with your sublime Dancing Queen around the 6 yard box antics?

P.S. Who cares about 'ratings', I am going all the way to Div 1! (or whatever Div winning 10 in a row with PSG gets me to).
    Last edited by MatDerKater; 12-10-2017 at 08:34 PM.

11. The following user likes this post:

World Class Player

Sep 2004

-

Supports:

-

vCash
    PS3 Gamer Tag: RobbieDeBoer
    Hey Rob!

Won any national ProEvo tournies recently with your sublime Dancing Queen around the 6 yard box antics?

P.S. Who cares about 'ratings', I am going all the way to Div 1! (or whatever Div winning 10 in a row with PSG gets me to).
    I haven't played any in years and years my friend. I am sure I could still dance with the best of them though

Good luck with your division goals
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.

Trialist

Oct 2017

Germany

Supports:

Ukraine

vCash

10 wins with PSG will bring you just to Div 3.

Thread Information