Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.
    Trialist

Oct 2017

Chicago/Pittsburgh

Supports:

Chelsea

vCash
    A new PES Player looking for some help with the game!

Hey guys! Happy to be here and hopefully I came to the right place! I'm mainly a FIFA player but I decided to buy PES and try something new. Looking for some help. I play on XBOX One. I'm going to post a few questions and anyone that could help, I'd be very grateful to.

1. I've set my controller setting to configuration 2, similar to the FIFA controls. I can't seem to find a manual on these controls, as all are for the default controls. Does anyone have or know where I can find the controls so I can learn to dribble and do the more advanced controls.

2. My friend and I are having a hard time doing simple ground passes when playing coop. We're on balance and turned toward where we want to pass but sometimes the ball still goes to the left or right of where we want it. Anyone have any feedback on that?

3. In MyClub, how do I get scouts besides buying on the auction house. Someone would've acquired them in order to be selling, so how do I get them? I see the agent's to get players, but I'd like to find out how to get scouts. Any tips for getting scouts/players?

4. MyClub CO-OP. Is there anyway to combine 2 teams from a clan when doing MyClub CO-OP or is it just the owner's club.

These are just a few questions. I'm new to the game so I'm just trying to learn. Thanks guys!!!

1st Team Reserve

Oct 2003

denmark

Supports:

Man UTD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbayer View Post
    Hey guys! Happy to be here and hopefully I came to the right place! I'm mainly a FIFA player but I decided to buy PES and try something new. Looking for some help. I play on XBOX One. I'm going to post a few questions and anyone that could help, I'd be very grateful to.

1. I've set my controller setting to configuration 2, similar to the FIFA controls. I can't seem to find a manual on these controls, as all are for the default controls. Does anyone have or know where I can find the controls so I can learn to dribble and do the more advanced controls.

2. My friend and I are having a hard time doing simple ground passes when playing coop. We're on balance and turned toward where we want to pass but sometimes the ball still goes to the left or right of where we want it. Anyone have any feedback on that?

3. In MyClub, how do I get scouts besides buying on the auction house. Someone would've acquired them in order to be selling, so how do I get them? I see the agent's to get players, but I'd like to find out how to get scouts. Any tips for getting scouts/players?

4. MyClub CO-OP. Is there anyway to combine 2 teams from a clan when doing MyClub CO-OP or is it just the owner's club.

These are just a few questions. I'm new to the game so I'm just trying to learn. Thanks guys!!!
    Hi.

You can find all controls under settings either in the main menu, or whilst in a game. You can even set the controls yourself. Configuration 2 doesn’t fully resemble fifa controls.

Coop takes getting used to. Just keep going at it, guess :/

You get a random scout after each game in myclub. The ones in the auction house are not sold by other players. They are generated and put up for sale by the game.

Your last question about myclub coop, I don’t know. But I don’t think it can be done.

Trialist

Oct 2017

Chicago/Pittsburgh

Supports:

Chelsea

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pudditang View Post
    Hi.

You can find all controls under settings either in the main menu, or whilst in a game. You can even set the controls yourself. Configuration 2 doesn’t fully resemble fifa controls.

Coop takes getting used to. Just keep going at it, guess :/

You get a random scout after each game in myclub. The ones in the auction house are not sold by other players. They are generated and put up for sale by the game.

Your last question about myclub coop, I don’t know. But I don’t think it can be done.
    Thank you so much! That makes sense then if they're generated. I guess I just have to start playing some games then.

Any other tips for MyClub you would say?

1st Team Reserve

Oct 2003

denmark

Supports:

Man UTD

vCash
    Thank you so much! That makes sense then if they're generated. I guess I just have to start playing some games then.

Any other tips for MyClub you would say?
    Go to the myclub section in this forum I’m a newbie to myclub myself. But one thing I did learn, that surprised me, is that you get a bunch of free coins in the ‘recorda’ Section in myclub. I didn’t know that, and boom! 1000 free coins for me!

Amateur

Sep 2017

United States

Supports:

None

vCash
    #4 myClub Coop: When you play coop in this mode, the team is generated by the players you have selected in each of your squads. ie: if you go into "Squad Management" and select your 18 players for a squad, then a random amount of those players (along with a random amount of your friends players) will make up your coop squad for online.

Unfortunately, I believe they all will lose a contract for that game, regardless of whether they play or not (still true, not patched?)

Referee

Dec 2010

Athens

Supports:

West Ham, Panathinaikos

vCash

PS3 Gamer Tag: BigPapi_GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahnzo2020 View Post
    #4 myClub Coop: When you play coop in this mode, the team is generated by the players you have selected in each of your squads. ie: if you go into "Squad Management" and select your 18 players for a squad, then a random amount of those players (along with a random amount of your friends players) will make up your coop squad for online.

Unfortunately, I believe they all will lose a contract for that game, regardless of whether they play or not (still true, not patched?)
    I don't think it will be patched. If they did that, the owner of the co-op room who is responsible for selecting the team could leave all his players out and use other people's contracts to reap benefits...

Part Timer

Sep 2017

UK

Supports:

PES 15

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    I don't think it will be patched. If they did that, the owner of the co-op room who is responsible for selecting the team could leave all his players out and use other people's contracts to reap benefits...
    I think that's so stupid though. Personally, I play MyClub co-op with my mate, so we're not gonna see each other off. We pick the team based on form, using our players from our co-op squads.

I like MyClub co-op but I think it's got some daft flaws. That contract one for example, and the fact that if you play a game of MyClub co-op, it doesn't replenish the stamina of your other teams. I'd much prefer to be able to play co-op between games rather than using a sim team. Really don't get why it costs your players contracts, but it doesn't effect stamina. It should be both or neither.

8. The following user likes this post:

Referee

Dec 2010

Athens

Supports:

West Ham, Panathinaikos

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Proletariat-PES View Post
    I think that's so stupid though. Personally, I play MyClub co-op with my mate, so we're not gonna see each other off. We pick the team based on form, using our players from our co-op squads.

I like MyClub co-op but I think it's got some daft flaws. That contract one for example, and the fact that if you play a game of MyClub co-op, it doesn't replenish the stamina of your other teams. I'd much prefer to be able to play co-op between games rather than using a sim team. Really don't get why it costs your players contracts, but it doesn't effect stamina. It should be both or neither.
    I love co-op more than anything this year, and of course I agree that improvements can be made.

But no everyone plays with their mates, most people play with randomly matched teammates. So if I am teamed with you and your players are better than mine, I would be inclined to use your players and leave mine on the bench, therefore gaining gp at your expense. Surely they can come up with a better system though...

1st Team Reserve

Jul 2002

uk

Supports:

spurs

vCash
    I love co-op more than anything this year, and of course I agree that improvements can be made.

But no everyone plays with their mates, most people play with randomly matched teammates. So if I am teamed with you and your players are better than mine, I would be inclined to use your players and leave mine on the bench, therefore gaining gp at your expense. Surely they can come up with a better system though...
    yeah it's exactly because of this system that I play co-op through the top menu and not through my-club. I had dreams of building a dream team through myclub with my brother but we kept meeting Real and PSG and twigged...we're burning contracts for no reason. Now we play as Napoli exclusively and it's a lot less stress knowing that GP isn't a factor lol.

11. The following user likes this post:

1st Team Reserve

Jul 2002

uk

Supports:

spurs

vCash

2. A lot of factors come into play here...

..firstly what speed are you moving at when you receive and release the ball...this affects accuracy. The preferred foot of the player and weak foot rating, are you passing with their favoured foot? You do not have to be turned/facing the direction you want to pass by the way. It only matters that you input the NEW direction just before you hit pass.

The ball control of the player and dribbling...notice the distance of the ball from the player's foot and how far it moves away when you run, if you don't wait for the ball to return to the feet when you pass it's another accuracy penalty.

The other thing is PES queues your inputs. So if you're switching players what sometimes happens a lot in co-op is you make an input (normally under pressure) for the last player that has carried over to the next player because you didn't get the ball as you anticipated and you didn't cancel it or you're still holding a direction and then you suddenly change direction and

The most important thing is the slower you're moving..the more accuracy you gain. This is true of everything in pes, crosses, lofted passes etc etc. Anything done on the run...slow down and then pass.

One of things I do is hold r2 (close control dribble) for a second if I want to reset my inertia and pass in a different direction to the way I am facing. R2 brings the ball very close to your feet and allows you to swerve challenges also but you want to use it in this instance to increase your accuracy.

Part Timer

Sep 2017

UK

Supports:

PES 15

vCash

But that is somewhat countered in the way that the ones who bring better players, earn more GP (albeit slight). Maybe there should be a way to opt in? Like, a prompt at the start where you can say "I'm playing with my mate and we're not gonna be dicks", although the fact that we're searching for a game from a clan lobby should tell the game that anyway.

Referee

Dec 2010

Athens

Supports:

West Ham, Panathinaikos

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Proletariat-PES View Post
    "I'm playing with my mate and we're gonna be dicks"

Fixed that for you. Remember, this is PES mate, the game that brings out the worst in people

15. The following user likes this post:

Thread Information