Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    1st Team Reserve

Dec 2015

Paramaribo

Supports:

Galatasaray

vCash
    The big "i am F*cking clearing this" Thread

So last year i have been called the clearer master by some (3 clearings), i know for a fact there are some people on her that clear a couple of agents per year. Now we have this small pool of 75, there may be some that clear this. (who remembers that guy who cleared that shitt face agent with messi and neymar in it and a week later there was el classico with legends. That was fucking funny). Anyway, i want to make this topic solely for the clearer brothers with us on this forum. Shoutout to some great clearing brothers in arms: @tonko @CheevyBoy @domurai @aakaslop and many other great forum members...

what is your GP situation? What is your plan? Waiting for El Classico or going bold?

I have to say, this year i have been keeping all the CL players i spun... i'll share my little list with you guys... Those are just spins i did with the CL agents and they are still in my roster. i have 160 slots (planning to buy more as the slot discounts come). I have no plan whatsoever to clear any agent, just keeping the gp stacked (after i have gone berserk on some agents and got shit and stopped spinning 3 weeks ago) in case a clearable great agent comes up. But having the CL agents and el classico in the back of my mind. I have been farming sim up till now and this week the coop gp is baffling tbh. Or have you given up clearing because there is no novice cup?

here is the CL list i keep and an el classico list from last year i keep...

Share us your thoughts... if you dont understand the concept of clearing or you think it fucks up your game, its best for you to stay out of this topic

xoxox

2. The following user likes this post:

1st Team Reserve

Sep 2016

India

Supports:

Read Madrid

vCash
    360 Gamer Tag:
  Evilishdevil
    Quote Originally Posted by Metchu View Post
    So last year i have been called the clearer master by some (3 clearings), i know for a fact there are some people on her that clear a couple of agents per year. Now we have this small pool of 75, there may be some that clear this. (who remembers that guy who cleared that shitt face agent with messi and neymar in it and a week later there was el classico with legends. That was fucking funny). Anyway, i want to make this topic solely for the clearer brothers with us on this forum. Shoutout to some great clearing brothers in arms: @tonko @CheevyBoy @domurai @aakaslop and many other great forum members...

what is your GP situation? What is your plan? Waiting for El Classico or going bold?

I have to say, this year i have been keeping all the CL players i spun... i'll share my little list with you guys... Those are just spins i did with the CL agents and they are still in my roster. i have 160 slots (planning to buy more as the slot discounts come). I have no plan whatsoever to clear any agent, just keeping the gp stacked (after i have gone berserk on some agents and got shit and stopped spinning 3 weeks ago) in case a clearable great agent comes up. But having the CL agents and el classico in the back of my mind. I have been farming sim up till now and this week the coop gp is baffling tbh. Or have you given up clearing because there is no novice cup?

here is the CL list i keep and an el classico list from last year i keep...

Share us your thoughts... if you dont understand the concept of clearing or you think it fucks up your game, its best for you to stay out of this topic

xoxox

The list is not clear but thanks for your efforts. I am clearing the agent and that would be el classico with legends.

I am well prepared even if the pool is big.

I have 1.6M GP

Youth Team

Oct 2016

BIH

Supports:

Lazio

vCash
    360 Gamer Tag:
  DragonBIH
    And after you clear agent and start playing you will, after one standard scripted laggy game, broke your controller and says: What is the point to have all these players?

Squad Player

Dec 2014

Malta

Supports:

Juventus

vCash
    PS3 Gamer Tag: hammeryoureyes
    sad!
    Vociferous referee

6. The following user likes this post:

1st Team Reserve

Dec 2015

Paramaribo

Supports:

Galatasaray

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DestroyerBIH View Post
    And after you clear agent and start playing you will, after one standard scripted laggy game, broke your controller and says: What is the point to have all these players?
    yeah i have been thinking about it for a while, but im doing it... the last couple of weeks you have been spamming this same message all over... nobody cares (THIS IS THE GAME AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT FUCKING PLAY IT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!) ! i am putting you on the ignore list! bye bye!

8. The following 3 users like this post:

1st Team Reserve

Dec 2015

Paramaribo

Supports:

Galatasaray

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewalkers View Post
    The list is not clear but thanks for your efforts. I am clearing the agent and that would be el classico with legends.

I am well prepared even if the pool is big.

I have 1.6M GP
    same here, im on 1.6 million at the moment... You are welcome bro. easy to make it yourself with some paint and pesdb

knowing konami we can never count on if there will be an el classico and if it will be with legends... so yes, better be ready!

10. The following 2 users like this post:

1st Team Reserve

Sep 2016

India

Supports:

Read Madrid

vCash
    360 Gamer Tag:
  Evilishdevil
    This is very much true. Once you have superstar you will have most games scripted and against you.

But fuck that i will still have the agent cleared.

I don't spend $70 to play bronze and silver.

and thats me nothing against others.

Semi Pro

Oct 2015

London

Supports:

Arsenal

vCash
    I did the same thing after clearing the el Classico last year.

13. The following user likes this post:

1st Team Reserve

Apr 2015

Boston

Supports:

not trump

vCash
    360 Gamer Tag:
  jewpants47
    Sure you’re disappointed in yourself for spending so much real time on a fake game, only to realize that collecting all the best players doesn’t mean as much as it should. But hey, look on the bright side, you’re done w this crap 6 months sooner than the rest of us!

But seriously dude, you were a great contributor the first month or so, and now you’re just annoying everyone by spamming the same negative comments in every thread. If you hate pes so much and have moved on to fifa, great, but move on to the fifa forums too.
    Last edited by jewpants47; 13-11-2017 at 02:21 PM.

15. The following user likes this post:

Amateur

Oct 2016

Ireland

Supports:

Liverpool

vCash
    Did somebody lose their Banhammer or why is this eejit allowed to continue to infest the forum?

17. The following user likes this post:

Youth Team

Oct 2016

BIH

Supports:

Lazio

vCash
    360 Gamer Tag:
  DragonBIH
    Quote Originally Posted by jewpants47 View Post
    Sure you’re disappointed in yourself for spending so much real time on a fake game, only to realize that collecting all the best players doesn’t mean as much as it should. But hey, look on the bright side, you’re done w this crap 6 months sooner than the rest of us!

But seriously dude, you were a great contributor the first month or so, and now you’re just annoying everyone by spamming the same negative comments in every thread. If you hate pes so much and have moved on to fifa, great, but move on to the fifa forums too.
    I'm angry because I spend money and time to scripted laggy shit and they promise new faces !?!
    I love PES and I will always love PES, FIFA is crap. Konami deserve to lose all players after game like this, maybe then they seriously prepare game and not distribute half-product.

19. The following 2 users like this post:

Squad Player

Dec 2014

Malta

Supports:

Juventus

vCash
    PS3 Gamer Tag: hammeryoureyes
    I'm angry because I spend money and time to scripted laggy shit and they promise new faces !?!
    I love PES and I will always love PES, FIFA is crap. Konami deserve to lose all players after game like this, maybe then they seriously prepare game and not distribute half-product.
    but can you perhaps consider that others may not feel the same way? you're becoming geninho #2, but atleast that guy was the prophet of full manual so he had something to give to very small part of the community.
    Vociferous referee

21. The following user likes this post:

Youth Team

Oct 2004

England

Supports:

Arsenal

vCash
    PS3 Gamer Tag: Bankie152
    Dude, please do yourself and everyone a favour and go to FIFA forum. Everyone is tired hearing the stupid craps you are posting, go moan there and tell everyone how shit PES is.

Referee

Dec 2010

Athens

Supports:

West Ham, Panathinaikos

vCash

PS3 Gamer Tag: BigPapi_GR
    Boys, get back on topic. Clearing agents.

@DestroyerBIH, I warned you this morning as well. Continuous complaining and spamming the same negative shit is destroying multiple threads and annoying people, and therefore is against forum rules. You have expressed your opinion and we have acknowledged it. Move on. Consider this your final warning before cards start coming your way.

24. The following 2 users like this post:

Amateur

Sep 2017

London

Supports:

Borussia Dortmund

vCash
    Ok then, back on topic.

I seem to be at the same point to most others here who are farming. At 1.6 million. However this is my first proper year after being enticed by the free trial last year. Is there any advice on which agent to clear and when, I don't want to end up as the guy who cleared the week before El Classico.

Secondly is anyone else doing farming with a purpose? I've combined my two favourite things in football games, growing yout and building currency, and I have an all level 3 cost and below (as that's the cheapest contract you can get) with the highest rated potential players you can get. I'm now on a team with everyone between lvl40 and 50, average rating of about 73 and I'm really enjoying using them in Lvl 1 matches.

Lastly, el classico agent does that contain every player who played for RM or Barca at any point? For example, I'm holding onto sandro (Everton) but I've no idea if thats a good idea or not. Also what ratings are legends usually?

26. The following user likes this post:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information