Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 147
  1. #1
    Youth Team

    Join Date:

    Mar 2015

    Location:

    England

    Supports:

    Burnley FC

    Posts:

    604

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    PS3 Gamer Tag: ClaretMatt87

    Settle an arguement - bencher or no bencher?

    Smashed this guy at level 1 on myclub and he messaged me and crybabied that it was script (and not the fact that he was incredibly 1 dimensional so that once I marked the through ball to Vardy out of the game he had nothing) and that I was a noob. When I called him out for benching at level 1 to fit Vardy and Totti upfront he called me a noob for not knowing what whitebenching was (lol) because he has one 84 rated player alongside the 6 under 60's.

    I offered to check with the experts on here, he said do it so (petty, I know) so here we are.



    Playback of the game is here btw for the script spotters, missed his goal but you can see the buildup in the highlights at the end.



    So. Bencher or no Bencher?

  2. #2
    Youth Team

    Join Date:

    Nov 2016

    Location:

    bristol

    Supports:

    nobody

    Posts:

    702

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    i say bencher. there are three players in his team that shouldn't fit the level.

  3. The following user likes this post:


  4. #3
    Youth Team

    Join Date:

    Mar 2015

    Location:

    England

    Supports:

    Burnley FC

    Posts:

    604

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    PS3 Gamer Tag: ClaretMatt87
    Also, here's his butthurt messages sent during/after the game

  5. The following user likes this post:


  6. #4
    Part Timer

    Join Date:

    Oct 2016

    Location:

    USA

    Supports:

    none

    Posts:

    153

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    Clearly whitebenching, as he wouldn't play 6 of the guys on his bench, regardless of form.

  7. #5
    1st Team Reserve

    Join Date:

    Apr 2015

    Location:

    Boston

    Supports:

    not trump

    Posts:

    1,170

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    360 Gamer Tag:
  jewpants47
    gotta side with the guy who has RogMart and Morata on his L1 squad, yep, your opponent is a white bencher.

  8. #6
    Amateur

    Join Date:

    Sep 2016

    Location:

    Spain

    Supports:

    Atletico

    Posts:

    89

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    hmm i played with that user several times.. Very strong defense, it was hard for me to score at least 1. U scored 3.

    I cant say from video, but i guess it was 99% script helped u

  9. The following 2 users like this post:


  10. #7
    Amateur

    Join Date:

    Sep 2016

    Location:

    Spain

    Supports:

    Atletico

    Posts:

    89

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    in terms of whitebench, he can has 4-5 72rating players on bench instead of Alan, and still be in lvl1

    strange whitebencher for me, why he playing super slow Totti and have super fast Alan on bench?

  11. #8
    Youth Team

    Join Date:

    Mar 2015

    Location:

    England

    Supports:

    Burnley FC

    Posts:

    604

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    PS3 Gamer Tag: ClaretMatt87
    Quote Originally Posted by jewpants47 View Post
    gotta side with the guy who has RogMart and Morata on his L1 squad, yep, your opponent is a white bencher.
    Haha good point but they're my bencher insurance, didn't even need to use them since he was so one dimensional.

  12. #9
    Youth Team

    Join Date:

    Feb 2004

    Location:

    West of Scotland

    Supports:

    F.C. Internazionale

    Posts:

    524

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    PS3 Gamer Tag: d0chterx
    Lol brilliant response to his childish message. I think we forget there are that play this game (and on this forum) who expect everything on a plate and when they don't they blame the script.

    Defo white bench bampot u played there.

    Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Doc

  13. #10
    Youth Team

    Join Date:

    Mar 2015

    Location:

    England

    Supports:

    Burnley FC

    Posts:

    604

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    PS3 Gamer Tag: ClaretMatt87
    Quote Originally Posted by Probe88 View Post
    hmm i played with that user several times.. Very strong defense, it was hard for me to score at least 1. U scored 3.

    I cant say from video, but i guess it was 99% script helped u
    Really? He's playing 3 at the back and has scrimped on his wingers to fit in Vardy and Totti. Leaves loads of room out wide so was pretty easy to play outside of his defensive mids then pick my strikers out once I eliminated his counterattacking throughball spam to Vardy.

  14. #11
    1st Team Reserve

    Join Date:

    Oct 2015

    Location:

    London

    Supports:

    None

    Posts:

    1,786

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaretMatt View Post
    Smashed this guy at level 1 on myclub and he messaged me and crybabied that it was script (and not the fact that he was incredibly 1 dimensional so that once I marked the through ball to Vardy out of the game he had nothing) and that I was a noob. When I called him out for benching at level 1 to fit Vardy and Totti upfront he called me a noob for not knowing what whitebenching was (lol) because he has one 84 rated player alongside the 6 under 60's.

    I offered to check with the experts on here, he said do it so (petty, I know) so here we are.



    Playback of the game is here btw for the script spotters, missed his goal but you can see the buildup in the highlights at the end.



    So. Bencher or no Bencher?
    You both have weak players on the bench.

    What's your team strength?

  15. #12
    1st Team Reserve

    Join Date:

    Jun 2015

    Location:

    South

    Supports:

    Villa

    Posts:

    1,322

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    Can't argue with the team you've put out but you clearly know what you're doing with Morata and Martinez on the bench and he clearly does too, with 84 rated Alan on his!

    Always nice seeing a whitebencher beat.

  16. #13
    Amateur

    Join Date:

    Sep 2016

    Location:

    Spain

    Supports:

    Atletico

    Posts:

    89

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaretMatt View Post
    Really? He's playing 3 at the back and has scrimped on his wingers to fit in Vardy and Totti. Leaves loads of room out wide so was pretty easy to play outside of his defensive mids then pick my strikers out once I eliminated his counterattacking throughball spam to Vardy.
    When i played him he has wingback option and 2 fast as hell wingers, not some white ball like in video

    and he has physical atackers, not vardy and totti, who just smashed my defense

  17. #14
    Youth Team

    Join Date:

    Mar 2015

    Location:

    England

    Supports:

    Burnley FC

    Posts:

    604

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    PS3 Gamer Tag: ClaretMatt87
    Quote Originally Posted by mutuality-WSDEs View Post
    You both have weak players on the bench.

    What's your team strength?
    1288

  18. The following user likes this post:


  19. #15
    1st Team Reserve

    Join Date:

    Oct 2015

    Location:

    London

    Supports:

    None

    Posts:

    1,786

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by scoops123 View Post
    i say bencher. there are three players in his team that shouldn't fit the level.
    Are those the 3 players in the eighties?

    What is the highest OVR a player should be at this level?


 
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. posterchild336 is a white bencher.
    By onurE in forum PES 2017 Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22-03-2017, 10:10 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks
  • Submit to Digg
  • Submit to del.icio.us
  • Submit to Blinklist
  • Submit to Technorati
  • Submit to Furl
  • Submit to Reddit
  • Submit to Newsvine
  • Submit to Facebook
  • Submit to StumbleUpon
  • Submit to Google
  • Submit to Twitter
  • Submit to Slashdot
  • Submit to Yahoo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Logout