Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Amateur

Sep 2017

Finland

Supports:

Arsenal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Probe88 View Post
    Because as 1000+ player i totally understand what he talking about, on the other hand i see mid lvl newcomer who shouting "script isnt exist".

For a player who suffering script everyday, it is obvious for me who talking nonsense here, and who is right.
    Everyone suffers from this script, momentum, lag compensation or whatever it is. Even lower rated players. Maybe you are 1000+ rating because the people you play against suffer it more than you do?

Amateur

Dec 2016

n w

Supports:

united

vCash
    Because as 1000+ player i totally understand what he talking about, on the other hand i see mid lvl newcomer who shouting "script isnt exist".

For a player who suffering script everyday, it is obvious for me who talking nonsense here, and who is right.
    Firstly just to help you "script isnt exist" makes no sense. He was not shouting this because he doesn't speak gibberish or to use your word "nonsense" I understand English may not be your first language so lets get that free lesson out the way. No offence intended. "script doesn't exist" Is the correct way to say this.
    ClaretMat is just defending himself after he beat a high rated exploiter who then proceeded to be a very bad loser, blaming the whole loss on script bitching shamelessly. Claretmat is entitled to his opinions on whether scripting exists but its kind of irrelevant. He won the game, the other guy started being a very bad loser,you all trying to discredit his play etc but he kicked yo ass deal with it. Stop treating an exploiter like a special talent
    1000 + player white benching shamelessly is not a legitimately good player in my eyes. If he played a full squad in whatever level then he would find his true rating.
    He is good player so im guessing around 8-900 without the exploit.

3. The following 2 users like this post:

Amateur

Dec 2016

n w

Supports:

united

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stenu View Post
    Everyone suffers from this script, momentum, lag compensation or whatever it is. Even lower rated players. Maybe you are 1000+ rating because the people you play against suffer it more than you do?
    Some very strange characters up above 1000, over half exploiters cheats..the kind with crazy pictures and names. They will start flash, pause use any underhand tactic to get the win. Of course a lot of them have bad connections and guaranteed a bad attitude.

5. The following 2 users like this post:

Part Timer

Nov 2016

Egypt

Supports:

Liverpool FC

vCash
    PS3 Gamer Tag: urdaredevil
    Quote Originally Posted by AveD111 View Post
    Some very strange characters up above 1000, over half exploiters cheats..the kind with crazy pictures and names. They will start flash, pause use any underhand tactic to get the win. Of course a lot of them have bad connections and guaranteed a bad attitude.
    i didn't wanna post on this thread but you summed up my words
    most of players +900 i met were fuck sick people! they can't accept they lost a game
    script exists and it has tides and sometimes it gets beside you so don't just ruin my win by your shitty talk!
    i lost 2 games to +200 players and i never sent a message saying script got you this win
    but to be honest, i met 3 Portuguese players today, they were +950 and i won 2 games, lost 1
    they played very professionally with good subs and i was struggling as they didn't try the same thing twice! no exploiting in their play, hats off

7. The following 2 users like this post:

Amateur

Sep 2016

Spain

Supports:

Atletico

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stenu View Post
    Someone who put momentum, lag compensation in same line with script - noob for me who doesnt understand what he is talking about. OP one of them. No offense.

1000 + player white benching shamelessly is not a legitimately good player in my eyes. If he played a full squad in whatever level then he would find his true rating.
    He is good player so im guessing around 8-900 without the exploit.
    I am playing lvl 2 now, but many games was on lvl 1

U understand that i can play:

1) Vardy + Mbappe on lvl 1 with white bench
    2) Vardy + Mbappe on lvl 1 with bench full of bronze 67 OVR

And i will rip ur defense in pieces with both variants, because my starting 11 will be almost the same. But with (1) i am not legit top 1000+ player, and with (2) i am.

WAT?)

I asking coz from ur posts your understanding of whitebench. team overall strength, and what is fair or not on lvl 1 - same as your understanding of script.

Also questions to u.

Is it fair to play on lvl 1 with 83 OVR gold ball Vardy?
    If no, is it fair to play on lvl 1 with 87 OVR silver ball Martinez?

Or is it fair to scout bronze CF with finihing 88 (like OP did) and play with him?
    Last edited by Probe88; 08-12-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Amateur

Sep 2017

Finland

Supports:

Arsenal

vCash
    @Probe88 no worries mate, I don't think anyone van take offence from anything you say Just keep embarassing yourself even further.

10. The following user likes this post:

Part Timer

Nov 2016

Egypt

Supports:

Liverpool FC

vCash
    yeah if you have players on bench that you could sub
    another yes, it's very fair you trained him and he became bb but it's up to you as long you manage to keep your squad including benchers balanced
    and by balanced, i mean the avg OVR of starting and subs to be very close, 76 to 70
    Or is it fair to scout bronze CF with finihing 88 (like OP did) and play with him?
    very welcomed, and that what lvl 1 is about, finding gems or what you call them OP players

whitebenching for me is only when you make a super squad with silver/gold players(on form) and ALL benchers being 50-55 OVR!
    when you are losing and you can't sub because you damn know that all your subs are shit and you just put them their to play lvl 1 and WIN! that is whitebenching
    Last edited by SamirGouda95; 08-12-2017 at 07:48 PM.

12. The following 2 users like this post:

Part Timer

Nov 2016

Egypt

Supports:

Liverpool FC

vCash

And i will rip ur defense in pieces with both variants, because my starting 11 will be almost the same. But with (1) i am not legit top 1000+ player, and with (2) i am.

WAT?)
    show me how your starting 11 will be almost the same when
    1) subs are all whiters 50-55 OVR
    2) subs are all bronze 67 OVR
    avg OVR rating for lvl 1 is about 73,
    if subs avg ovr is 53, avg ovr for starting will be around 77-78!
    but if subs avr ovr is 67, avg ovr will be around 74-75!!!!!!
    *if you play on ps4 i challenge you for a game at lvl 1 with your vardy and mpabbe playing
    PS: i don't like your behavior anyway!
    Last edited by SamirGouda95; 08-12-2017 at 07:54 PM.

14. The following user likes this post:

Amateur

Dec 2016

n w

Supports:

united

vCash
    Someone who put momentum, lag compensation in same line with script - noob for me who doesnt understand what he is talking about. OP one of them. No offense.

I am playing lvl 2 now, but many games was on lvl 1

WAT?)

I asking coz from ur posts your understanding of whitebench. team overall strength, and what is fair or not on lvl 1 - same as your understanding of script.

Also questions to u.

To quickly answer your questions. Vardy should play in level 3,4,or 5 in my opinion as he is a top player and does not belong in the bottom level. Whether you fully white bench or use a full bench of 67 bronzes to fit him in. In my eyes its sill looking for an unfair advantage. Your trying to squeeze high end players in BOTTOM level. So i do not respect this and either way not what a top player NEEDS to do to win.
    Your other questions- regarding using a high rated silver or bronze. This is ok. These players despite having high stats are not top players and using these mid range players in lower levels is acceptable and does not make you an exploiter.

16. The following user likes this post:

Amateur

Dec 2016

n w

Supports:

united

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SamirGouda95 View Post
    show me how your starting 11 will be almost the same when
    1) subs are all whiters 50-55 OVR
    2) subs are all bronze 67 OVR
    second if you play on ps4 i challenge you for a game at lvl 1 with your vardy and mpabbe playing
    i don't like your behavior anyway!
    I hope you wipe the floor with him. Teach him some respect and manners

Part Timer

Nov 2016

Egypt

Supports:

Liverpool FC

vCash
    To quickly answer your questions. Vardy should play in level 3,4,or 5 in my opinion as he is a top player and does not belong in the bottom level. Whether you fully white bench or use a full bench of 67 bronzes to fit him in. In my eyes its sill looking for an unfair advantage. Your trying to squeeze high end players in BOTTOM level. So i do not respect this and either way not what a top player NEEDS to do to win.
    Your other questions- regarding using a high rated silver or bronze. This is ok. These players despite having high stats are not top players and using these mid range players in lower levels is acceptable and does not make you an exploiter.
    i don't agree with you as i see playing with VARDY is ok even on lvl 1.
    having VARDY on lvl 1 will force you to use other shitty players on other positions if you wanted to keep subs usable players! it's like a double-edged weapon
    having VARDY+ good teammates = weak bench = whitebenching

1st Team Regular

Dec 2010

Athens

Supports:

West Ham

vCash

PS3 Gamer Tag: BigPapi_GR
    Since this thread has veered off topic and is all about scripting now, I shall refer you lovely people to the one and only scripting megathread. You know where to find it.

Closed.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information