Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 147
  1. #91
    Trialist

    Join Date:

    Dec 2017

    Location:

    Earth

    Supports:

    Juventus

    Posts:

    29

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaretMatt View Post
    Guessing he spammed the 1-2 through ball to Vardy?
    What so bad in it?

    I never pretend to be top skilled player, i win like i can

    I already met one guy, 900+ rating, i won him 4-0, 3-1, he was very mad coz of my Vardy and Alan trough ball spams. He insulted me in PM, so i answer him what scouts he need to get Alan and Vardy/

    Next time we met he has both of them. 5-0

  2. #92
    Trialist

    Join Date:

    Dec 2017

    Location:

    Earth

    Supports:

    Juventus

    Posts:

    29

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tonko View Post
    I'm with @ClaretMatt on this one guys.
    Can u explain on what question?

    U can call me whitebencher, i honestly give a f*#k on someone's bench colour U can come to me with any bench, and i never get buttheart because of it.

    But do u also think game wasnt scripted?

  3. #93
    Amateur

    Join Date:

    Dec 2016

    Location:

    n w

    Supports:

    united

    Posts:

    95

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ABrazagli5 View Post
    Exactly mate

    I am fair player. If my team stronger - i admit it, yes it stronger
    When i have script defeat - i admit it, yes it script defeat
    When i have fair lost - i admit it, i was kicked in ass like noobie
    I personally never use scripting as an excuse. It does happen but its part of the game you have to deal with. I like to think i normally take my losses like a man with minimal excuses or bitching....apart from last night! lol now where is that combo for jamie vardy...

  4. The following user likes this post:


  5. #94
    1st Team Reserve

    Join Date:

    Nov 2010

    Location:

    Croatia

    Supports:

    Big Tuna

    Posts:

    1,501

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ABrazagli5 View Post
    Can u explain on what question?

    U can call me whitebencher, i honestly give a f*#k on someone's bench colour U can come to me with any bench, and i never get buttheart because of it.

    But do u also think game wasnt scripted?
    Wow dude, chillax. Have a Buckfast or something. I never called you anything. I just said that by looking on the big picture, Claretmatt has a point.
    Obafemi Martins! Where is he in PES 2018?

    When I was in college I used to get wicked hammered. My nickname was Puke. I would chug a 5th of socos, sneak into a frat party, polish off a few people's empties, some brewskies, some Jell-O shots, do some body shots off myself, pass out, wake up the next morning, puke, rally, more soco, head to class. Probably would have gotten expelled if I had let it affect my grades, but I aced all my courses. They called me Ace. It was totally awesome. Got straight B's. They called me Buzz.

    "You just got Nard Dogged"

  6. The following user likes this post:


  7. #95
    Trialist

    Join Date:

    Dec 2017

    Location:

    Earth

    Supports:

    Juventus

    Posts:

    29

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AveD111 View Post
    I personally never use scripting as an excuse. It does happen but its part of the game you have to deal with. I like to think i normally take my losses like a man with minimal excuses or bitching....apart from last night! lol now where is that combo for jamie vardy...

  8. #96
    Amateur

    Join Date:

    Sep 2016

    Location:

    Spain

    Supports:

    Atletico

    Posts:

    89

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaretMatt View Post
    I refer you back to posts #61 & #76 - there really is nothing more to be said, you're just proving my point. If you want to keep sticking your head in the sand be my guest.
    We have already another guy in thread who told both them was marked, but u still stay on your point

    All things you writing - just prooves u dont understand what script is, because of your low rating - your never (or very rare) suffer it.

    I repeating - when it script, u can even tight marking CF, he will get the ball anyway, even with Att.Prow 50 coz your defenders will run somewhere like clowns.

  9. The following user likes this post:


  10. #97
    Trialist

    Join Date:

    Dec 2017

    Location:

    Earth

    Supports:

    Juventus

    Posts:

    29

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    Honestly i think its already too flooded thread

    Its not the first, not even the 100th newbie, who cant admit he won coz of scripting.

    Thats why Konami should erase it!.

    Top players angry, because it totally unfair to get their team ruined only because opponent has low rating.
    Noobs get super angry, when they realizes that it script won match vs top player, not their skills.**

    ** - i am not calling myself top player, not calling Matts noob, its just statement about script in general.

  11. The following user likes this post:


  12. #98
    Youth Team

    Join Date:

    Mar 2015

    Location:

    England

    Supports:

    Burnley FC

    Posts:

    602

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    PS3 Gamer Tag: ClaretMatt87
    Quote Originally Posted by Probe88 View Post
    We have already another guy in thread who told both them was marked, but u still stay on your point

    All things you writing - just prooves u dont understand what script is, because of your low rating - your never (or very rare) suffer it.

    I repeating - when it script, u can even tight marking CF, he will get the ball anyway, even with Att.Prow 50 coz your defenders will run somewhere like clowns.
    He also insisted he used the wing back instruction, but then...



    Watch the first 10 seconds of the video, you can see he's not man marked. De Tomas comes deep to collect the ball, Kouyate is in his position, not marking De Tomas. If you can't see that (or choose not to) then all you're doing is reinforcing my point.

  13. #99
    Trialist

    Join Date:

    Dec 2017

    Location:

    Earth

    Supports:

    Juventus

    Posts:

    29

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaretMatt View Post
    He also insisted he used the wing back instruction, but then...
    Ty to sharing our PMs

    It prooves that when i wrong - i can easily admit it.

    I havent wingback coz Totti + Vardy my 4th tactics, very new, I just forget to switch on Advanced on new tactics.

    Man markring isnt the same, i set it every match depending on opponent's tactics, its not Advanced which i set 1 time and not touch it

    But I see what u try to do here u want to play on that argument - that i lying about man marking your bronze CF ?

  14. #100
    Amateur

    Join Date:

    Apr 2016

    Location:

    Paisley Park

    Supports:

    Man Utd

    Posts:

    58

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    PS3 Gamer Tag: JakeJeksek
    You know what guys, I love playing Level 1 this year and I haven't came across many people Whitebenching at all - in fact I can't wait to get online later tonight and have a few games!

    In the olden days on here , if there were ever any arguments over who was the better player, about scripting, or if people generally didn't like each other ....then they'd just play a few friendlies against each other and get it out of their system haha

    In fact, let's have a tournament, anyone with a decent Level 1 team (or anyone who fancies making one) can have a few games and see how other people actually play What do you think @ClaretMatt , @ABrazagli5 , @Probe88 ??

  15. The following user likes this post:


  16. #101
    Trialist

    Join Date:

    Dec 2017

    Location:

    Earth

    Supports:

    Juventus

    Posts:

    29

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    Oh dear, how many users in that thread need to tell that guy it is script, that he will believe?))

    From his childish reaction, he really believe that CBs changing helped him score 3 goals in 25 minutes

  17. #102
    Youth Team

    Join Date:

    Mar 2015

    Location:

    England

    Supports:

    Burnley FC

    Posts:

    602

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    PS3 Gamer Tag: ClaretMatt87
    Quote Originally Posted by ABrazagli5 View Post
    Ty to sharing our PMs

    It prooves that when i wrong - i can easily admit it.

    I havent wingback coz Totti + Vardy my 4th tactics, very new, I just forget to switch on Advanced on new tactics.

    Man markring isnt the same, i set it every match depending on opponent's tactics, its not Advanced which i set 1 time and not touch it

    But I see what u try to do here u want to play on that argument - that i lying about man marking your bronze CF ?
    And then...


    5 minutes of sending more "butthurt" messages, without provocation or response, where you fall straight back on that "script" excuse

    Seriously, with every post you shoot another hole in your credibility, I can keep this up all day.

    You're clearly lying about the man marking, it's there in the first 10 seconds of the video - anyone who understands PES can see it.

  18. #103
    Trialist

    Join Date:

    Dec 2017

    Location:

    Earth

    Supports:

    Juventus

    Posts:

    29

    vCash
    1000
    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJeksek27 View Post
    You know what guys, I love playing Level 1 this year and I haven't came across many people Whitebenching at all - in fact I can't wait to get online later tonight and have a few games!

    In the olden days on here , if there were ever any arguments over who was the better player, about scripting, or if people generally didn't like each other ....then they'd just play a few friendlies against each other and get it out of their system haha

    In fact, let's have a tournament, anyone with a decent Level 1 team (or anyone who fancies making one) can have a few games and see how other people actually play What do you think @ClaretMatt , @ABrazagli5 , @Probe88 ??
    Peronally i - havent any arguments on who is better or worse

    I even can imagine Clare better than me in equal line ups.

    I never told i better than anyone

    I just admited that in our match - script ruined my chances, and scores for my opponent, it just the fact (which some here also admited from the video), and it has nothing about "my dick bigger than your".

    Idea of tournament id good though

    But if there will be script in tournament also.... ahahahhah

  19. #104
    Youth Team

    Join Date:

    Mar 2015

    Location:

    England

    Supports:

    Burnley FC

    Posts:

    602

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    PS3 Gamer Tag: ClaretMatt87
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJeksek27 View Post
    You know what guys, I love playing Level 1 this year and I haven't came across many people Whitebenching at all - in fact I can't wait to get online later tonight and have a few games!

    In the olden days on here , if there were ever any arguments over who was the better player, about scripting, or if people generally didn't like each other ....then they'd just play a few friendlies against each other and get it out of their system haha

    In fact, let's have a tournament, anyone with a decent Level 1 team (or anyone who fancies making one) can have a few games and see how other people actually play What do you think @ClaretMatt , @ABrazagli5 , @Probe88 ??
    I'd happily play you Jake, would be a fair game played in the correct spirit with no excuses or "butthurt" (and I'm the child ). Those 2? Not a chance, if I meet them on myclub then fine but I'm not seeking them out, if they beat me (which they'd be very capable of doing) they'd bang on about it, if I beat them it'd be "script this and script that" - ie. right where we are right now.

  20. The following user likes this post:


  21. #105
    Youth Team

    Join Date:

    Mar 2015

    Location:

    England

    Supports:

    Burnley FC

    Posts:

    602

    vCash
    750
    Reputation

    PS3 Gamer Tag: ClaretMatt87
    Quote Originally Posted by ABrazagli5 View Post
    Peronally i - havent any arguments on who is better or worse

    I even can imagine Clare better than me in equal line ups.

    I never told i better than anyone
    And another shot to that credibility. More holes than your defence.



 
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. posterchild336 is a white bencher.
    By onurE in forum PES 2017 Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22-03-2017, 10:10 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks
  • Submit to Digg
  • Submit to del.icio.us
  • Submit to Blinklist
  • Submit to Technorati
  • Submit to Furl
  • Submit to Reddit
  • Submit to Newsvine
  • Submit to Facebook
  • Submit to StumbleUpon
  • Submit to Google
  • Submit to Twitter
  • Submit to Slashdot
  • Submit to Yahoo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Logout