Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.
    Trialist

Apr 2018

Kent

Supports:

Sunderland

vCash
    Stop the scripting

As a protest about scripting let us cone together and ruin PES league this weekend by queuing for matches then immediately quitting at near the end Your opponent doesn't get rewarded a win.

1st Team Regular

Dec 2010

Pyongyang

Supports:

WHUFC

vCash

What

So you want everybody to end up with a C courtesy rating, a High d/c rate and being reported to Konami for cheating??

Youth Team

Nov 2015

italy

Supports:

inter milan

vCash
    we can do this in the coop pes league, as i dont care about coop courtesy rating XD f#@k COOP!

1st Team Reserve

Nov 2010

Croatia

Supports:

Big Tuna

vCash
    Obafemi Martins! Where is he in PES 2018?

When I was in college I used to get wicked hammered. My nickname was Puke. I would chug a 5th of socos, sneak into a frat party, polish off a few people's empties, some brewskies, some Jell-O shots, do some body shots off myself, pass out, wake up the next morning, puke, rally, more soco, head to class. Probably would have gotten expelled if I had let it affect my grades, but I aced all my courses. They called me Ace. It was totally awesome. Got straight B's. They called me Buzz.

"You just got Nard Dogged"

Squad Player

Jul 2015

us

Supports:

spurs

vCash
    say if everyone on the pes forum this year just went over to fifa (even just to start fifa 18 - yes i say eighteen because 18 is going to be more valuable in terms of world cup enjoyment - for me anyways) and we pesfans discussed our no-coin-buying grind in FUT for the next year whilst keeping an eye on a return to pes in 2020

now that would be class

Part Timer

Nov 2017

Turkey

Supports:

Juventus

vCash
    I would do that, however I don't know how to do that lag cheat thing

Trialist

Apr 2018

Kent

Supports:

Sunderland

vCash
    Yup, you can't be reported for cheating, I'm not asking you to lag switch, just waste people's time by dc'ing at the end of the match as a protest to scripting. Who cares about a courtesy rating anyway. It's meaningless.

1st Team Reserve

Apr 2016

Mexico

Supports:

XBOX

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiehaddock View Post
    Yup, you can't be reported for cheating, I'm not asking you to lag switch, just waste people's time by dc'ing at the end of the match as a protest to scripting. Who cares about a courtesy rating anyway. It's meaningless.
    If you have an issue with PES protest by not buying their games, but there's no need to waste other people's time. What have they done to you?

9. The following user likes this post:

1st Team Reserve

Oct 2009

Sunderland

Supports:

Sunderland

vCash
    If you dont like scripting dont buy. Every penny you give to konami says youre happy with it. They add more.

If every body went f2p, and never spent a single penny on coins, do you think that would be enough for konami to listen.

We need to stop being idiots, stop believing that this year is the year they finally remove scripting, stop falling for the demo, and stop falling for the hype, because the last 5 years have shown its only getting worse.

If you truely hate scripting, want rid of it, want konami to start making Pes again, stop buying it. Its the only way they will listen. Simple as that.

Konami havent got a penny from me in 18 months, and thats the longest ever since 1998. If every body did that and not just me, do you think they would still be complaining about scripting.

We need to get rid of bhatti, if hes doing anything hes turning this into fifa, at the least he is preventing progress from being made, we need to do a sunderland, it needs to fail so bad changes have to be made.

If you dont like it. Boycott.
    Last edited by hopethisisfree; 21-04-2018 at 01:08 AM.

11. The following user likes this post:

Amateur

Feb 2005

Montreal

Supports:

Juventus

vCash
    Speaking of the PES league , i don't know for you guys but playing the Finals is impossible can't seem to achieve more than 3 wins out of 10 games and this is because of either lag or stack teams that i can't move my players. I qualify for the finals with no problems but the finals is a different story.

Part Timer

Dec 2017

Singapore

Supports:

Manchester United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibra09 View Post
    Speaking of the PES league , i don't know for you guys but playing the Finals is impossible can't seem to achieve more than 3 wins out of 10 games and this is because of either lag or stack teams that i can't move my players. I qualify for the finals with no problems but the finals is a different story.
    same for me with the lag, so i usually don't bother to get myself qualified for the weekly finals

Part Timer

Nov 2017

Shhh

Supports:

Newcastle

vCash
    It's only second time I've done pes league, other time I did it I did it for Messi agents and I finished 4th I think, I'm currently won 5 out of 5, only issue is I've managed to match up with same guy 3 times and he has voided 3 times. I'm riding my luck though I just know as I'm getting towards 10 il get a Brazilian with a huge button delaying connection.

Amateur

Feb 2005

Montreal

Supports:

Juventus

vCash
    Thanks , i do it mostly because of the easy way to get 15000 but beside that the final is 48h which is way too less for people who have other things to do.

I don't know how some user can go straight to 10 win within the first 10h.

The voided games also is another issue indeed , you are winning and the other player disconnect. I tried another game an hour ago and my defense gived the ball to the other player and he scored then i have an opportunity with a header from Aubameyang from a cross on the side and he redirect it completely on the other side worst is that he was at 2 feet from the net .

I won't even speak about Brazilian people with their lag and Allstars teams. I found it really strange that a month after the game came out i started to see Allstars teams , i wonder if all these players are acquired via coins with microsoft cards who are bought with stolen credit cards.

Konami rewards cheating players. Happy that i bought Battlefront II 2 month ago , even if you get destroyed you have fun which is what PES should be.
    Last edited by Ibra09; 21-04-2018 at 06:46 PM.

Thread Information