Welcome to the PESFan - Pro Evolution Soccer Fansite.

User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Star Player

Mar 2006

Parkhead, Glasgow

Supports:

Rangers FC

vCash

Xbox Live Gamertag: I CKenny I PSN ID: Chris_Kenny
    The PESRankings Winner and the winner of the End of season Grand finals gets invited to the World Finals. The_Greek won both Rankings and the Grand finals this season got to go and Footimaster who came 2nd in Pesrankings got to go because The_Greek won both places and obviously has to let someone else go.

During the season you can play on the format you desire. Be it Ps3, xbox360, Wii or Pc. Theres is one big ladder thats involves everyone. So you can play Wii the whole year and finish 20th and you would qualify for the Grand Finals at the end of the year. Usually these big events are held on Xbox360's. They may change in the future, who knows?

But only if you win Pesrankings or win the Pesrankings Grand Final at the end of the season allows you to take part in the Pes World Finals

Hopefully you understand what i've written

Trialist

Oct 2008

south london

Supports:

charlton

vCash
    Ah ok that clears most things up, however whats the difference between pes rankings and the normal ranking system that you get on online mode e.g. the divisions a , b, c ect, or is it all part of the same thing. Also if its not the same thing do you only have events for pes rankings, or can you just play "ranked" matches at any time or something? One last question would you advise me to get pes 11 on pc or xbox . Thanks

PES Rankings Senior Ref

Oct 2004

Hamilton, Scotland

Supports:

Motherwell

vCash
    PC Gamer Tag: Marko9Gardinic Wii Gamer Tag: Marko9Gard Xbox Live Gamertag: Marko9Gardinic PSN ID: Marko9Gardinic
    I would advise Xbox if your interested in PESrankings, there are more tournaments for that format
    YER MAWS A TREE N YER DA CANY CLIMB
    A HEARD YE WUR CAUGHT TOUCHIN DUGS THROUGH LETTER BOXES

Star Player

Mar 2006

Parkhead, Glasgow

Supports:

Rangers FC

vCash

Xbox Live Gamertag: I CKenny I PSN ID: Chris_Kenny
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmansam2009 View Post
    Ah ok that clears most things up, however whats the difference between pes rankings and the normal ranking system that you get on online mode e.g. the divisions a , b, c ect, or is it all part of the same thing. Also if its not the same thing do you only have events for pes rankings, or can you just play "ranked" matches at any time or something? One last question would you advise me to get pes 11 on pc or xbox . Thanks
    On PES2011 the whole ranked games etc isnt part of PesRankings. You have to register to the site and then join an event thats been created for a certain date. All you do is turn up to the lobby thats been determined to meet at the time choosen and then fixtures will be generated and then you play the matches.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread Information